"Lord Legolas already informed me of your situation and since I'm was tasked to check your health all I can say is DON'T DRAIN YOURSELF TOO MUCH!  You're like Elerrian always helping yet also dying if I would have known she was the Queen's sister ...

"Lord Legolas already informed me of your situation and since I'm was tasked to check your health all I can say is DON'T DRAIN YOURSELF TOO MUCH!  You're like Elerrian always helping yet also dying if I would have known she was the Queen's sister that time then I would have hit her head with a boulder." He continued babbling as we walk in circles in the enchanted forests with tall dark green trees stood proud and tall.

"I know I couldn't help it after all I should be doing something right?"

"Yes but please think too that if you'll leave you'll leave us another big problem! "

"What of it?  If I'm gone then everything should be fine and solved...no more darkness contaminating the lands,Julia would be saved,peace would be restored, Gracie would be name Grace as the Queen of Makers the lady of prosperity and my people will not suffer no more."

"That's the problem yet... you'll leave us a lonely and broken hearted king... "

"I...I.. Let's not think about that right now."

"The good news is you're not pregnant. So you won't all be dropped dead like."

"That is something worth celebrating but not right now I have things to do. "

"Hold up my Queen we're not through yet your on your period the early the better! "

"Oh that I forgot... Huhhh then lead the way."

"But of course..."

We stumbled at the path of diamonds well we're in the right place opening a cave filed of gems all over, the place was all crapped up with turns and stairs all over that separates the females with each other, I can hear their laugh, tears and whispers with crystal flowers growing everywhere I stepped and little pixies and nixies are running towards the little flowers that grew to eat them.

They do feed off by magical things especially my own bearings are essentially sweet and powerful bit something was not right it was like they we're growing more rapid than usual.

"Gandalf I think I'm really losing control now."

"Just one more turn milady."

After he opened the door I ran inside immediately closing it as I fall over and the ocean saving me. I had been falling in the sky?