❃The Ocean Celebrates❃

Start from the beginning

We dance some more, and eat some dessert. The ship has landing by the docks and now we are walking off the ship. Jason has his hands around me, and I have my hands around him. We walk like that to the car. He drives off, as he is driving, all I want to do is kiss him and hug him. But, that will have to wait. He is driving after all. We didn't have any alcohol, so it was all right for him to drive home, since he wasn't even drunk. "Best night of my life" I tell him as I lay with my engagement ring, I can't stop staring at it and play with it.

It's so pretty. It has a large diamond, and little diamonds all around the large diamond and on the sides to. "Believe me, the night of our wedding will be better" he says and looks at me. He winks at me which sends shivers down my spine, and blood rushes to my cheeks. I have no idea what that means, but my body knows what he is talking about. And for some reason I want that, whatever it is he is talking about.

I guess I will find out at our wedding night. But, I have no idea when our wedding will be. Now I just realize, we are getting married. And planning a wedding is super hard, and it takes a lot of time. I know this because Daphne got married again, which means she was planning everything. Now and then, I would help her. But, she was always talking about something I didn't understand for the wedding. I don't really know much about weddings, I never thought that I would ever get married, of course I dreamed about it. Like many other do.

I admit that I have no idea how to plan my own wedding and I know I will need help. I know that Jason will be there for me, helping me. And, all my parents. And, Adrian. As much as Jason hates him, he is important for me. I care for Adrian as my friend, and we may have history together but that doesn't affect our friendship. I got the truth out of Jason, and he admitted that he stole my memories. He said that he didn't want another man to touch me, I forgave him. Like I always do.

We stop in front of the house, there are three cars parked in front of the house. I know that two of them belong to all of my parents. But, who owns the third car? Not do I know who that car belongs to, but it is sort of familiar to me. I just can't put my finger on. Jason seems to know who is here. "Emma, when we get inside, I want you to say behind me, at all times. Can you do that for me?" He asks, but I know I'm not supposed to answer him, he is angry. Really angry, that can be seen.

When he is like this, I've learned that he needs to deal with it, and if I talk he will get more angry. And he will start to think of protecting me, more than he has ever done before. He tells me, that he would kill everyone who tries to harm me. But, what he doesn't realize that I can take care of myself. I did defeat the darkness alone after all, besides, I have powers beyond anything anyone's ever seen. And, I am an angel with demon blood running through my veins.

We can not forget about her fact that I can not die. That part should calm Jason down. But he is always saying that I can't die, but I can feel pain. Jason is like that to. He is a vampire, which means he never dies. When I think about, I realize that both of us will never die, and according to Daphne, I should age either. I will stay like this forever. And, forever is very a long time, when you think of it. You never know when forever is over, will we stay alive until the end of the world?

There is so much to think about. Jason gets out of the car and runs in his vampire speed to my door and opens it for me. Just because he is super angry at someone that has parked outside our house, and is probably inside. Doesn't mean that he isn't a gentleman. When he is angry, he does things that I don't understand, one time he actually cooked for us a very nice dinner, when he was angry. Because we had that scheduled, he doesn't like disappointing me. Truth to be told, he could never disappoint me. Ever.

The only thing I could get is surprised, even now, after knowing him for so long. He is mysterious. Sometimes I love it, but at other times, it's super annoying. But, this is who he is, and I love him for who he is. I wouldn't chance a thing about Jason. He closes the car door, not slamming it. That is what he would want right now, since he is angry. But, he knows that it always startles me so much, that he has stopped slamming the car door. Which, by the way he does a lot when he is angry, and we are in the car.

"Come, lets put an end to this madness" Jason says, only the first word, did he speak to me. The rest of his sentence, he said under his breath. It was almost impossible to understand him, but I did. I wonder who he is talking about. I keep thinking of who owns this car. Jason is freaking out about it. I know that I know this car from somewhere, I just need to think more about it. Still, I don't have a lot of time to figure it out on my own.

Jason has already taken my hand, and we are walking inside. He is always looking around us, into the darkness to see something. I have no idea what he could possible be looking for or find. There is literally impossible to see anything out here. The only lights are coming from the house, and few Christmas lights that we haven't taken down yet. But other than that, there isn't much we can see. Jason is very tense, while we walk to the door. He opens the doors with shaky hands. When we walk inside the house, he pushes me a bit behind him.

Making sure that I am out of sight if anyone tries anything. The first thing I see when we are inside are all my parents unconscious on the floor. "Oh my god" I whisper under my breath. I try to run to them, but Jason stops me. "I thought you'd never come home" a voice says, when I see the one who it belongs to. I know exactly why I knew that at. And, I know who that is. I feel a bit of fear as I remember the last time we met, it didn't end very well.