Chapter 26

"You sure you're not sick again, Rei?" Hikaru asked, looking at Reichiru with a skeptical gaze.

"I'm not sick, I just thought some sibling bonding would be fun. What do you say—Bros?"
_____________________

The two of them glanced at each other, the skepticism vanishing from their gazes as they looked back towards Reichiru. Breaking into tears as they flung their arms around her.

"We never thought you would ask!" Kaoru exclaimed.

Reichiru pushed away from the two. "Yeah yeah. I already have an idea on what we're going to do."

The two looked at each other before glancing towards Reichiru— who had a grin on her face.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It wasn't long before the three of them were standing in front of a building.

"Laser tag?" Hikaru asked, "You want to do a commoner activity?"

"Oh hush! I've always wanted to experience it, but Noda won't go with me, and it'll be fun!"

"Yeah, let's give it a shot, Hikaru." Kaoru encouraged. "It can't be too bad."

"Exactly! I already called ahead and reserved a time for us." She walked into the building and up to the front desk.

"I have a party for three." Reichiru said, watching as the man nodded and searched through her database.

"Alright, you will be in laser room 3. There will be someone there to go over the basics with you three." He said, "You have a couple minutes until you start, what names would you three like to be under?"

After giving the names, the three of the headed into the waiting room, vests and laser gins lines the walls.

After an employee gave the three of them a rundown of the rules, they were set free onto the arena.

-Game Start-

After having gotten on a high place, Reichiru scanned the arena, seeing two familiar shades of auburn running through the maze. Positioning her gun, she took aim through a hole in the wall and shot, hearing a short melody play out of her gun to signify that she had hit one of them.

"You've hit, Devil 1." The voice from the gun stated.

"So I got Hikaru." Reichiru muttered, she was about to aim again through one of the holes in the wall when she spotted a red dot shining from another hole. Moving to the side quickly, she heard the sound of one of the guns being shot. The pew echoing through the room, barely heard over the music.

She needed to move. Turning from her spot, Reichiru started to move, hurrying down one of the ramps. As she as running, she heard a pew and her vest lit up.

"You've been hit by, Devil 2"

"You've hit, Devil 3"

Turning around, Reichiru spotted Kaoru between the holes of the wall. Aiming her gun, she watched as Kaoru's eyes widened. With the sound of her vest finalizing the countdown, Reichiru pressed the trigger.

"You've hit, Devil 2"

"Too slow!" Reichiru taunted, before swiftly running away, winding through the maze and getting up on one of the three ledges.

The rest of the game continued that way, and finally the game had ended.

"Game over. Winner: Devil 2"

"Kaoru?" Reichiru asked herself, then she looked up towards him, a small smile on her face. "Good job!"

"Ah, thanks. After I got the hang of it, it was pretty easy."

"Yeah. We should come back here again." Hikaru agreed, his hands behind his head.

"Aw, you liked the commoner game?" Reichiru teased.

Hikaru was quiet, avoiding Reichiru's gaze.

Nothing could ruin this moment. Nothing except-

"Haruhi! This commoners game is so interesting! Do you use actual lasers?"

"Don't be stupid, senpai." Haruhi grumbled.

"Oh no." Hikaru grumbled.

"Boss alert." Kaoru continued.

"Oh, you three. What a coincidence seeing you here." A sly voice stated, an Reichiru looked towards the ravenette.

"A coincidence?" Hikaru asked, raising an eyebrow.

"If we knew any better-" Kaoru continued.

"We would think that you-" Reichiru continued.

"Planned all of this." The three of them finished together.

Kyoya didn't respond, he just adjusted his glasses and wrote something down in his notebook.

"Since you three are here, why don't you join us?" Tamaki asked, a smile on his face.

The three triplets looked at each other, then looked towards the hosts.

"Oh, the game is on." They replied.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A couple minutes later, the club was waiting at the door, vests on and guns ready.

Glancing towards her brothers, Reichiru motioned with her head, and they seemed to get the message.once the door opened, the three of them darted forewords and positioned themselves on top of the three separate ledges, low and hidden from the rest of the club—while at the same time they could see each one of them.

Laying on her stomach, Reichiru had placed herself where she can see the one ramp that lead up to her spot, as well as the maze below her.

Getting a glimpse of blond hair, Reichiru aimed her gun, shooting it and hearing the affirming noise.

"You've shot: The King."

Moving slightly from her spot on the ledge, Reichiru noticed a certain black haired male leaning near the doorway writing. It seemed like he had no intention of joining the game. Aiming her gun, she pulled the trigger.

"You've shot: Mommy."

The rest of the game went on similarly, Reichiru and her brother's shooting each of the hosts whose were running around through the maze like little mice. Though the three of them had to switch places ever now and again since their positions were found out.

The game ended and they all returned to the waiting room, returning their vests and looking up at the scoreboard.

1st place: Devil 2
2nd place: Teddy Bear
3rd place: Devil 3
4th place: Devil 1
5th place: Mori
6th place: The King
7th place: Fancy Sushi
8th place: Mommy

"Damn you shady trio." Tamaki cursed. He ended up being the main target for the three of the triplets.

"That was so much fun!" Honey exclaimed from Mori's shoulders. "We should do this again sometime."

Reichiru looked at him, a small smile on her face. "Yeah. We should."