Chapter 9

After the last class of the day, and Reichiru couldn't wait to get out of the building.

"Sorry, Rei." Hikaru said, grabbing onto Reichiru's arm and keeping her from walking the direction she had assumed was the way out of the school and towards the place where the limos parked to pick up students.

"What do you mean, sorry?" Reichiru asked.

"Well, we have to head to the Host Club." Kaoru explained.

"Didn't you guys already go to that stupid club during lunch?" Reichiru asked.

"Hey, the host Club isn't stupid!" They complained together.

"And besides, lunch was just a meeting, this is when the actual club activates start." Hikaru explained.

"Can't I just head back to the house." Reichiru asked, not wanting to stay at the oversized school any longer.

"Sorry. There's no ride coming to take you home." Hikaru said with a shrug.

"And you can't walk back because you have to stay with us." Kaoru added, mirroring Hikaru.

"We don't want you disappearing again~" They finished together. Though there seemed to be a hint of some emotion in their eyes. Reichiru was too annoyed to figure it out.

"So that means-" Hikaru started.

"I have to go to the host club with you guys. Yeah, yeah. I got it." Reichiru interrupted.

"Then let's go!" Hikaru exclaimed, and the two moved out the door, making Reichiru follow after them.

It took a while of walking in the giant halls of the castle like school until the three of them finally arrived at their destination.

"An abandoned music room?" Reichiru asked, raising her eyebrows at the two boys beside her.

"It used to be abandoned, sure, but it's been completely transformed." Hikaru said, and the two of them reached out, opening the doors to reveal a brief white light. Blinking a couple times for her eyes to adjust, Reichiru saw a giant room expanding in front of her.

"Thankfully today's not one of Boss' crazy cosplay days." Hikaru said.

"You guys... dress up?" Reichiru asked, watching as they started to walk towards the middle of the room, weaving between the tables placed around the room. Neither of the two boys answered her question though. She assumed they didn't hear her.

Looking more around the room, she noticed that there were a couple more boys in the room, all of them she had met before briefly. When she was first found by the twins.

"Oh, Miss Hitachiin." Binder boy said, being the first one to notice her presence. That statement caused pretty much everyone else in the room looked in her direction, causing her to take a step back, uneasy with all the eyes on her.

"Oh! Mademoiselle, welcome to the Host Club!" Blondie exclaimed, suddenly appearing in front of Reichiru and grabbing her hand, leaning down to kiss it.

With a swift move, Reichiru pulled her hand away and glared daggers at the boy. "Touch me again and you'll be halfway across Japan." She threatened.

"Mommy!" The boy called, running away from Reichiru with tears. "She's so scary." He was cowering behind binder boy, who sighed and adjusted his glasses.

"Miss Reichiru, it's a pleasure." He said, obviously that was a lie. She did just threaten his friend, "I don't think we've properly met, I'm Ootori, Kyoya."

"Wait, who is this girl, Kyoya?" Blondie asked from behind Kyoya.

"Don't tell us you've already forgotten, boss." The twins pouted, both appearing beside Reichiru. "She's our triplett, remember?"