Chapter 13

By the end of the day, Reichiru was itching to get out of the outfit she had been placed in.

"I'm going to go change." Reichiru called out to her brothers, who were bugging Haruhi.

"Alright!" They responded, immediately going back to what they were doing before, much to Haruhi's annoyance.

Thankful that she didn't have to stay in the outfit for much longer, Reichiru hurried to the changing rooms. She stepped into one of the curtained off areas and she started to change into her school uniform. She never thought she'd be so relieved to be in the puffy yellow dresses the school called uniforms.

"Rei, you in here?" A voice called, and Reichiru stepped out of the changing room, adjusting the thin red bow that was tied around her neck.

"Have you come to save me from this hell, Noda?" Reichiru asked, looking up at the tough-faced teen.

"Well, I don't think anyone would want to be in this place longer than they have to." It seemed as if he were remembering something traumatic, "I sure as hell don't."

"Well, good news for you, we're done. So I bet I could leave, as long as I tell Hikaru and Kaoru where I'm going." She sighed in annoyance. "Seriously, those two like to keep a short leash around me neck. It's infuriating." The two of them started walking to the main room, and Reichiru could feel two sets of eyes glaring heavily. And my point has been proven, they barely let me out of their sight.

"Well, they are your brothers, Rei." Kasanoda stated. "And you were missing for a couple years."

"I guess you're right. But still, I've lived on the streets, I'm not used to this pampered pooch life. Not to mention I'm pretty much failing almost all my classes because I haven't learned any of this stupid shit!"

"Our daughter is cussing mommy!" Tamaki shouted, running straight towards Kyoya and hiding behind him with tears streaming down him face.

"Tamaki, calm your ass." Reichiru said, purposely cussing to get on Tamaki's nerves.

"That is not proper language for a host, Miss Hitachiin." Kyoya scolded lightly, adjusting his glasses.

"Like I care." She huffed, crossing her arms. "I'm going to hang with Noda for a while, don't wait for me, alright." She called out to Hikaru and Kaoru.

"Oh no you're not." Hikaru said, suddenly appearing and linking his arm with Reichiru's arm.

"You're staying right where we can see you!" Kaoru demanded, linking his arm with Reichiru's other arm.

Pulling away from the two sharply, the auburn haired girl turned and looked at the twins. "I'm not some helpless little girl you know. I can easily handle myself, I managed to live out in the streets during my childhood, so why the hell do you insist on keeping my in your sight 24/7? Now if you excuse me, I'm going to my friends house."

With that, she quickly moved out of the room with Kasanoda catching up to her.

"Wow... that was... harsh." Kasanoda, "Even for me."

"Well, they need to learn that I'm not helpless. Sure, I'm a bit weaker than the average human, but I grew u on the streets for God's sake! And survived! Not to mention, they were just crowding me. Seriously, Hikaru and Kaoru just need to lay off."

—Back in the Host Club—
The seven hosts watched as Reichiru and Kasanoda headed out of the room, Hikaru and Kaoru looking at the door with sad gazes in their eyes.

"Hika-chan, Kao-chan?" Honey asked, looking at the twins staring out the door.

"We're not... that overbearing..." Hikaru started quietly.

"Are we?" Kaoru finished, his voice cracking.

"You two kinda are." Haruhi told them bluntly, and the two looked over at her. "No offense or anything, but she is right, you two rarely let her out of your sight."

"We just don't want to loose her again." The two replied sadly.

Haruhi's face turned to one of pity, "She's hanging out with Kasanoda. I don't think anyone would bother to mess with her when she's with him."

"I guess you're right Haruhi." Hikaru murmured.

"We'd better get home." Kaoru said, mainly talking to Hikaru and the two exited the room quietly

"It seems like they're still so so scared of loosing their sister." Tamaki mused to himself with a sad look on his face. "I guess it makes sense, if I had a sibling that I hadn't seen for years, I wouldn't want to leave them out of my sight... but even so, it's still best to give someone their space. Hikaru and Kaoru just have to learn that Reichiru isn't as helpless as they think she is..."

_______
Hey everyone, I apologize for not updating yesterday! I ended up haven't more work than I thought I would of and didn't have enough time to make some more chapters for this book.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

-Sin