Chapter 11

In the next couple of days, Kyoya didn't let up with trying to make Reichiru join the club and work with Hikaru and Kaoru on their act.

"Like I said every other day this week you asked. No. Way. In. Hell." Reichiru said after Kyoya had tried once more to get her to join. "I enjoy having some time outside while Hikaru and Kaoru are entertaining those girls. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to head outside, I don't want to be in this building longer than I have to." She turned around and walked away from Kyoya before he could anything more.

"Hey, Rei! What took you?" Someone asked, and Reichiru looked up to see Kasanoda standing by the fountain. In the past week at Ouran, Reichiru and him had started to head outside together for lunch, and they quickly became friends, even though his reaction to finding out she was related to Hikaru and Kaoru was a bit extreme. He had jumped back and said something about running his life with cat ears and a maid outfit. Kasanoda was really the only person at Ouran who Reichiru could relax around.

"Binder Boy." Reichiru explained, and Kasonoda seemed to understand even without her explaining what happened.

"Still wanting you to join the host club, huh?" Kasnoda asked as the two sat down in the shade of a tree, starting to eat their lunches. Even though it was a pain, Reichiru refused to pay for the overly priced school lunches.

"Yep." She took a bite of her sandwich. "He hasn't stopped asking. The same time every day during lunch. 'Miss Hitachiin, it would be wonderful if you could join the host club and be with your brothers'." She mocked, pretending to adjust some nonexistent glasses on the bridge of her nose.

Kasanoda let out a short laugh. "That's a spot on impression right there!" He said.

Reichiru laughed along with her friend, "Honestly, I don't think that boy has the word no in his vocabulary unless he's talking to French Fry."

She and Kasanoda had figured out nicknames for each of the host club. Binder boy was Kyoya, French Fry, Tamaki, Devil 1 was Hikaru, Devil 2 was Kaoru, Bunny Boy was Honey, and Titian was Mori. Haruhi was the only normal one out of the group- and the only sane one from what Reichiru knew. So the two of them decided that a nickname would disrespect her to much, so they didn't feel right giving her a name. It didn't help that the only nickname they could think of for her was Commoner and Normie. Those two weren't really that good. Though, the two of them also made nicknames for each other while they were at it. Reichiru was Rei, and Kasanoda was Noda.

"Honestly I'd wish he's stop." She sighed as she broke out of her thoughts.

"I don't think he'll stop until you accept." Kasanoda stated.

With an annoyed sigh, Reichiru crumpled the tinfoil that her sandwich was in in her hands into a small ball, "I think you're right. The easiest way for him to stop is for me to accept the offer." She pulled her arm back and closed one eye, aiming for the trash can that wasn't too far away. "But I really don't want to join that idiotic club." Throwing the tinfoil ball, she watched as it soared in the air, landing on the rim of the bin and bouncing into the bin.

"Good aim." Kasanoda complimented.

"Aw, thanks." Reichiru said. Then she slumped against the tree with a sigh, "I really want Binder Boy to stop."

"Then join the host club." Kasanoda stated.

"Noda! There is no way I'm joining that reverse strip club." Reichiru said jokingly, though she was serious about not joining the club.

"You have to join a club for academics, don't you?" Kasanoda asked. "Besides, what other club would you join. We both know the gardening club didn't work out."

Reichiru looked away and her cheeks flushed in shame remembering that every plant she tried to tend to in the past week ended up shriveling up and almost dying within a few hours. Thankfully Kasanoda was able to revive them from the near-death state they were in, but after a week of trying, they both decided it was not the best idea for Reichiru to stay in the club.

"What other club would you join then?" Kasanoda asked, breaking Reichiru from her thoughts.

"I dunno, the black magic club seems interesting." She suggested.

"You really want to stay in a dark room for an hour after school chanting nonsense words for imaginary spells?" Kasanoda asked., looking at her skeptically.

Reichiru sweatdropped and brought a straw to her lips, drinking out of her juice box. "Point taken." She muttered.

"Your choices are extremely limited." Kasanoda pointed out, "The newspaper club would never accept you because they have something against the host club currently and you're not strong enough for much physical activity yet so any fighting or sports club is out. And any music and art club is obviously out of the question, you're terrible at those things."

"Man, laying it on hard, aren't you?" Reichiru grumbled. "When you put it that way, it makes it sound like the Host Club is the only option."

"It pretty much is." Kasanoda replied.

Reichiru looked at him, a blank expression on her face. "Do you just want me to join the host club so you'll have a reason to spend time with me after school?" She teased.

Kasanoda looked at her, for a second, then looked away, scratching his chin seeming to be avoiding her gaze. "I'm just saying your options are limited."

"Not if I make my own club." Reichiru stated.

Kasanoda looked at her with an unamused expression, "Who would join a club you make?"

"Well, you-"Reichiru started, then she paused to think about all the people she knew, and quickly realizing that making a club wouldn't work. She let out a big sigh. "The host club really is my only option... isn't it?" She asked, dread settling in her stomach.

"Pretty much, yeah." Kasanoda confirmed, looking back at her.

"Great." Reichiru muttered, hitting her head against the tree. "Guess I'm joining the host club."