Chapter 1

"Mommy, mommy!" A little girl called, grabbing onto a woman's dress. "Look at those toys!"

The girl was pointing towards a giant toy shop, her golden eyes shining as she looked up at her mother.

"Do you want a toy, dear?" The woman asked, a warm smile on her face.

The little girl nodded, a giant, excited smile on her face.

"You two, come over here." The woman exclaimed, calling over to two young boys who were staring into the grand fountain with wonder. They looked over and ran towards the two.

"Yes mom?" They asked at the same time.

"Would you two like a toy?" She asked.

The two glanced at the smiling girl, then back at their mother, nodding happily.

"Alright. Let's go then." The mother said, grabbing onto the boys hands, and the girl grabbed onto one of the boys hand, the group of four walking inside the store.

Opening her eyes, an older version of the younger girl started up at the sky, her golden eyes now duller than what they had been when she was a young child.

Sitting up, she reached her arms to the sky, hearing her shoulders pop slightly. She stood up, walking out of the shaded alleyway she had slept in that night. Walking through the streets, she moved about, easily navigating her way through the crowd as she scanned anywhere for food that would be easy for her to grab.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing alone in the city?"

A familiar voice made it's way to the girls ears and she walked over to an alleyway, seeing three teens surround a young looking girl, her doe-eyes were wide, and by the way she was holding herself, it seemed as if she was going to try to fight, but from her scrawny figure, she wasn't going to be able to beat all three of them, much less one.

"Hey, boys." The girl said, causing the three to turn around and look at her. "Leave the girl alone and try picking on someone who can actually fight back."

"What can you do?" One of them scoffed.

The girl shrugged. "I don't know, kick you where the sun don't shine, bash your head in with that rod over there. Countless other things that I don't want to say."

The three looked at her, and the all rushed her, she easily moved to the side, kicking one of the boys in the back of his knees, making him fall to the ground. The other two were easy to take down too, since it seemed neither of them had had training.

"Thank you for saving me." The girl said. "I'm Fujioka-

"I don't need to know your name." She interrupted, looking over her shoulder at her. "It's not like we're going to meet again."

The girl was staring directly at her, golden eyes meeting brown. "You look exactly like two other people I know." She stated bluntly.

"I do?" The girl asked. "Well, it must be a coincidence then." Shrugging the statement off, she grabbed the girls hand and led her out of the alley way. "Make sure to stay in crowded areas. Don't want anything like that to happen again, alright?" She turned and started to walk away, only to stop when the girl called out to her again.

"Can I at least know your name?" She asked.

The girl sighed. "Names are pointless, but, if you insist, my name is Reichiru."

"No surname?" The girl asked.

Reichiru shrugged. "Do I need one?" She asked, just wanting to leave and be on her own. "Anyways, like I said before, you should get going."

The girl looked at Reichiru, then nodded, walking out of the alleyway and disappearing into the crowd.

With a sigh, Reichiru looked down at the boys that were passed out on the ground. "Idiots." She muttered. Walking out of the alleyway and into the crowd. She walked through the crowd, her hands shoved into her pockets as she walked to get food, or, steal food.

"Now where to go..." Reichiru asked herself as she looked around, soon spotting a store that was easy to steal from. "Bingo~" she smiled and headed into the store's alleyway. Walking to the side door, she opened it, finding herself in a storage room.

She walked in further, and let the door slowly close behind her. Moving quietly, she grabbed some fresh fruit, along with some packs of junky food, like a bag of powdered doughnuts, and some bags of chips, shoving some of the things into her leather jacket she was wearing.

As she was turning to head out, the door to the main store opened, and she turned around, seeing a face of someone who absolutely despised her.

"Hey! What the 'ell you doin' in here ya street rat?" He asked angrily, lifting the empty water bottle he had in his hand.

"I was just leaving." Reichiru said, backing towards the alleyway door.

"Not with my food you aren't!" He exclaimed, reeling his arm back.

Once she reached it, the empty water bottle hit the wall next to the door. Falling to the floor with a hallow sound ringing through the small storage room.

"See ya! You really should keep a better eye out on your food!" She exclaimed, opening the door behind her and stepping into the alleyway. With a grin, she turned and ran away from the store, down the streets and into another alleyway not that far away.

With a smile, she sat down in the shadows behind a dumpster. Ripping open one of the bags of chips, she finished it in a couple of minutes, feeling her stomach settle. "Well, that was fun." She said, a hint of a smile on her face.

-------------
Hello everyone!! I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, I've been meaning to write this for some time, but ended up procrastinating because WHY THE HELL NOT? And I did finish my Rose series, so I'll start publishing this!
I've wanted to make a Triplett story for a while now, but I couldn't figure out how to make it so the Triplett was separated, though now, I got the idea of making her live in the streets.

Hope you all enjoy this!

Anyways, I haven't figured out an updating schedule for this one yet, but I'll tell you guys when I do.

-Sin