Chapter 23

On the ride home, Reichiru was forced to sit between Hikaru and Kaoru, while Kasanoda sat on the other side of the limo- they were going to drop him off at his home- though the twins would not allow Reichiru and Kasanoda sit together.

I hope they're not like this at school. Reichiru thought with dread. She looked towards Kasanoda and their eyes met. Smiling slightly, she gave him an apologetic look, and he gave her a slight smile back, until Reichiru saw the twins glare towards Kasanoda.

"Well, here's your stop." Hikaru stated pretty harshly, not looking towards the red head.

"Thanks for getting me home." Kasanoda said, stepping out of the limo under the glare of Hikaru. Kaoru on the other hand just watched him calmly, his face looking thoughtful.

Reichiru let out a yawn- and eve though it didn't seem to late, she was exhausted. Being arrested takes a lot out of a person.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

That night, Reichiru found herself laying in bed, staring blankly at the ceiling as any trace of her earlier tiredness being nonexistent.

With a sigh, she slipped out of the bed and walked towards the window, opening it and letting the fresh air wash past her skin.

"Well... that was easier than I thought. And here i thought i would have to throw a pebble at your window." A familiar voice stated, and Reichiru looked down, feeling her heart race in her chest as she saw a certain red-headed boy standing underneath her window.

"Noda!" She whisper shouted- not wanting to alert or wake anyone in the mansion. "Wait there, I'll be right down."

Pushing herself away from the window, she darted out of her room and into the hallways, navigating through the mansion until she reached the back door- the closest door to where Kasanoda was. Opening it, she ran out into the grass running towards the red-head and tackling him down with a hug.

"Why are you here!? Aren't you scared of Hikaru and Kaoru-" She started.

"I don't have to be scared if we won't get caught." Kasanoda said, standing up and helping Reichiru up to her feet. "I just thought since our date got cut short earlier, maybe we could have some more time together."

Reichiru smiled then nodded. "I think that's the first good idea you've had since I met you." She trashed slightly.

"Thank- wait..." Kasanoda said, looking down at a calling Reichiru. "You dumbass."

"Aw, but I'm your dumbass!" Reichiru stated, causing Kasanoda to chuckle.

"So, what do you have planned, Romeo?" Reichiru asked.

"Romeo?" Kasanoda asked.

"You did sneak into the property- with armed security guards- and stood under my window planning to throw pebbles until you got my attention... if that isn't Romeo, I don't know what is."

"Point taken." Kasanoda muttered in slight defeat. "And honestly, I hadn't thought I'd get this far... so I have no clue on what to do next."

"Hm, there's a park nearby." Reichiru suggested, "If we get out the back way we should be able to get there in a couple minutes."

"Sounds good- though are you sure you want to go in your nightgown?"

"Eh, if it gets dirty that's fine. A little dirt never hurt anybody." With that, she and Kasanoda headed to the back entrance of the mansion. The guards were patrolling elsewhere- most likely about to arrive at the back entrance any minute. Slipping out quickly, the two of them walked down a dirt path towards the nearby park.

Once they arrived, Reichiru took a deep breath of the fresh air, starting to walk towards the small pond in the middle of the area. Dipping her feet into the water once she got to the small pond.

"You sure you can do that?" Kasanoda asked, standing behind her.

"Pretty sure. It's public domain- and I've seen kids wading in the waters." Reichiru answered, "Besides, there's nobody here except us."

"I guess your right." Kasanoda agreed, moving to Sid down beside Reichiru.

Looking toward him, Reichiru admired him as he was bathed in the silver light of the moon, his eyes staring down into the pond before he looked up and his eyes met with Reichiru's.

"What are you staring at?" Kasanoda asked.

"Only the toughest guy in all of Ouran." Reichiru answered simply.

Kasanoda chuckled and wrapped his arm around Reichiru's shoulder, pressing her body closer to his. The two of them stayed like that for a while, until Reichiru got an idea.

Reaching forewords, she dipped her hands into the water and splashed Kasanoda, smiling in amusement as she heard a surprised shout from him.

"Rei!" He shouted, looking towards the Auburn haired girl.

"What is it, Noda?" She asked innocently.

Kasanoda smirked, and in a second Reichiru had some water dripping down her face. Kasanoda had just did the same thing to her.

"Oh you're on." She stated, standing up with her feet into the water, Kasanoda taking off his shoes and socks and doing the same thing.

Reaching down to the water, she sent a small wave towards Kasanoda before he could gather his bearings, soaking his pants. Kasanoda did the same thing, except making the wave a bit bigger, causing Reichiru's stomach and legs to become soaked- her white nightgown dripping with water.

Wave after wave, and two laughs mingling together the two of them ended up getting soaked by the end- both having fallen into the water multiple times.

By the time they were ready to get back, the sun was already staring to rise.

When they got to the back door of the mansion, the two of them took a second to say goodbye.

"Well, thanks... for tonight." Reichiru stated, "it was fun."

"No problem." He said, and the two delved into silence, before Kasanoda cupped Reichiru's chin in his hands, the two of them making eye contact. Slowly, he bent down slightly and lifted Reichiru's face closer to his, their lips connecting.

After recovering from the initial shock, Reichiru pressed into the kiss, the two pulling away after a second, both their cheeks turning pink.

"Well... I'll see you at school." Kasanoda said.

"Mmhm." Reichiru agreed, slightly out of it as she watched the redhead walk out of the property- making sure not to encounter any guards on his way out.

After watching him safely leave the property, she opened the door and stepped inside the house, the hallways dimly lit from the rising sun. Feeling a small smile creep onto her lips, she made her way to her room- luckily not running into anyone on her way there.

As she walked into the bathroom and got ready for a warm shower, her mind replayed the night before, her heart fluttering each time her mind flashed to the kiss. She knew it wasn't true- but in the moment she felt like a normal teenage girl.

______________
Guess who's back from Vacation! This gal!

Guess who has School! ... this... gal...

I will be able to write more now since there's no required family time anymore so hopefully I'll get this book and other books back on schedule. Sorry for the inconsistencies the last two weeks! But now Sin's back!

-Sin