Random Post/Important Message

I've been away from writing because it was either school, loss of motivation, or running out of ideas for the upcoming chapters of the Cruise Ship (Living With Boys) but I have some things or facts that I want to share or something to say.

Fact #1 - Brad is vegan....very vegan.

Fact #2 (From me) - I HATE MIRACLE!! SO MUCHHH!!! I know I created a character like her but I wanted to show that she wasn't all innocent. I became more irritated with her through the book.

Fact #3 (From me...again) - I don't like Vanessa either....its because of the second book...

Fact #4 - Thats all

Last things...

The first book that I wrote (Living With Boys)....it doesn't make sense.

I wrote this when I was in middle school - transitioning to high school.

And....to me....it doesn't make sense.

So I was thinking....frankly....

That I should add more chapters to it.

Not 12 but like 30 - 35ish!!

And the second book too.

I ran out of the ideas and during that time, I was inspired to write a love triangle again from my personal favorite Kdrama at the time, She Was Pretty.

So I might change it too.

But only to like 20-25ish chapters.

I need your opinion on this and what you think.

I know that all of you already read the book but I need your opinion on this and your opinions can help me improve better.

Long story short.

I need your help.

Comment down below if I need to make the first two books longer or leave it as it is.

Thank you so much for reading this.

from nightly c: