Chapter #5-Revealing The Photo Album's Truth- Part 1 of 3

"What do you mean!!??" Amelia said.

"He wants to see Vanessa! this is bad..." Brad said.

"Wait a minute! he's texting me" Oscar announced and everyone waited impatiently.

From Luke:

Maybe I won't get to talk to her...i'll text you and tell her this...Leave Miracle alone! She made her cry in the wedding, she made her cry just because I'm moving in, and she is crying because Vanessa and Miracle are no longer friends. Leave MY WIFE alone, your jealous because Miracle and I are going to have a future together and she just gonna suffer alone, I'm fine by that and again...leave my wife alone.

"I can't believe this!" Amelia growled.

"Damn, what an ass" Emment said.

"What am I going to do..." Oscar whispered to them.

"Maybe don't send it to her...she just got over him and she doesn't want anybody to remind him again. It might be the best option...I don't want  Vanessa to cry again" Amelia said.

"She's right, Vanessa doesn't need this suffering again" Emment said.

"So do we all agree not to send this to her say I!" Oscar announced and everyone said I.

After they had a couple minutes of conversation, Amelia went to her room without them and accidentally went into Adam's room. Amelia was about to go but she saw a photo album on the table. She picked up the album and sat on the couch. She skimmed through the pages and saw Adam and Luke as kids.

"Childhood friends?" Amelia mumbled to herself.

She turned the page and saw something that widen her eyes and dropped the book.

"W-What did I see!" Amelia screamed and the guys except Adam came in.

"What happened!?" Oscar asked.

"Guys! You know Adam's ex-girlfriend..." Amelia said.

"Yeah? what about it" Emment said.

Amelia picked up the album and showed them the picture and everyone eyes widen.

"HUH!!!!" Everyone screamed.

"Is Miracle....Adam's ex-girlfriend...." Amelia drifted.

"No, it can't be!" Claude said.

"But it fits perfectly to his story!" Derek explained.

"He had a girlfriend who he dated since high school and through college, until, she told him that she was cheating on him with someone" Derek said.

"That doesn't make since, Adam's girlfriend gotten pregnant remember?" Amelia said.

"Then...is Miracle pregnant?" Claude said.

"But...how could she!" Amelia screamed.

"Who did she marry again?" Derek said solemnly.

"LUKE!!" Everyone looked at each other.

"Gee, no wonder Adam is so kind...remember he used to be an ass back then...I guess Miracle changed him to become a better person" Derek said.

"Wait! there's tape recorder!" Amelia said as she flipped through the next page.

"Who the fuck carries a tape recorder at this generation?" Emment screamed.

"Shush! I'm turning it on" Amelia hissed and everyone stood silent and Oscar locked the door.

---Tape Recorder--

"Hey, we need to talk..." Miracle said.

"What is it honey?" Adam asked.