Characters Backgrounds (A/N)

I am doing separate stories of each character of what the problem will be! Here are their background if you want to know all about them

Adam Miller!

As a kid, he lost his mother from an illness and his father raised him as a single parent. But, a few years later, His father married a women named Klair and she had a son named Luke. Adam never had friends and was consider to be a lone wolf and was rude a lot. Until in high school, he met Oscar and became good friends. (Everyone knows this by now)---> Adam later met Miracle, They both were best friends until Adam had feelings for her and she did too! They were goals and they dated through high school and college. Until, Miracle and Luke gotten drunk and they slept together and she is pregnant but with Luke's child. Adam broke up with her and started hating her. But, he realized that she was the one who changed him from being mean to being a kind guy.

Bonus: Adam and Luke are brothers but in the inside, they are rivals.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brad Davis! (my favorite personally)

He might have a really great social life but in the inside, his smile hides all. When he was born, Brad has a twin named (Brandon) and his parents abandon Brad because they thought of Brad as a ugly child and his brother, Brandon, as intelligent. Brad was sent to the orphanage and lived there until he was 18. He went to high school and was nervous to talk until, Derek, a really popular guy decided to be friends with Brad and they became best friends! Brad used to have a crush on this girl named Jessica but when he asked her out, she accept his confession. But, Jessica only accepted him because she had a crush on Derek. But don't worry, Derek made a fool of her and she regret dating Brad. 

Bonus: Derek introduced Oscar and Adam to Brad

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claude Clark!

He is quiet and not very social. When he was a kid, he had very strict parents and Claude was an athlete and a straight A student. He went to private school and never spoke with anyone. When Claude managed to finish College and High School without speaking, He moves away and becomes a doctor. He had feelings for one of doctors, her name was Lily and they fell in love. Until, Lily was in a car accident and Claude tried to do surgery on her at the hospital but she passed away and Claude never dated anyone again.

Bonus: Claude accidentally bumped into Derek and Brad and somehow became friends in college

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek King!

When he was little, he was the most favorite kid to hang around. Girls wanted to date him and boys wanted to be him. When he was in high school(after making a fool out of Jessica by hating Brad) He fell deeply in love with this girl named Blair, she was also the most popular girl in school and they both liked each other and started dating. They have dating through senior until Derek found out that Blair had been cheating on him with 5 guys already but from different schools. They broke up and thats how Derek gotten his name in college. "The Cheating King"

Bonus: Derek never been dumped in his life!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emment Cook!

He had a hard life when he was little. His parents were alcoholics and hurt him, a lot. When he was in high school. He is mostly yelling at everyone, just like his parents were doing to him. Emment soon, in high school, bought an apartment and finally relaxed. But, he wanted to do something bad for the first time. Emment broke into Oscar's and got caught red handed. But Oscar asked him if they could be friends. Emment didn't know if he was crazy or weird. Oscar offered him food and a place to stay. Emment and Oscar began having some sort of friendship and they decided to become friends after all.

Bonus: Emment used to have a little sister but she ran away at the age of 15 because his parents were more abusive to her then Emment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oscar Morgan!

When he was young, he had a normal kid life. He has friends and had a girlfriend named Amelia in his high school years. But when he was 10 years old. He hanged out with Vanessa a lot, since she was his first friend. But, they started drifting when she was starting Elementary school and he was started Elementary as well but in a different school. Oscar's father owned a apartment and he had passed away when Oscar was in college. He decided to own the apartment and became a business men.

Bonus: Oscar and Amelia have been dating for a long time, they started dating in middle school until now. (Oscar was 14 and Amelia was 14----middle school/started dating)----(Oscar is 27 and Amelia is 27---Now/still dating----dating for)

Year they have been dating for 13 years.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith Andrews!

He may not know this but Keith and Vanessa met in high school. They were only friends for a little bit but drifted apart. (Vanessa had a crush on Keith but he was going out with a girl at the time and her heart was broken and filled with jealousy that she stopped talking to him) Keith was hanging out with his girlfriend named Janet but she had to move away cause her parents had a different job in New York. She left and Keith was left with a broken heart. He started flirting with other girls and to find his type, that he had with Janet. His childhood was normal like Oscar's. But, he was the first one to get an apartment.

Bonus: Vanessa never told Keith about her feelings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott Grey!

Scott had a wealthy family and he had many brothers and sisters. His childhood was lonely though and he went to a private( the same as Claude but they never talked to each other) After he went to a private school. He decided not to go to college and started his acting career. When he was one of the Top 2 of the best male actor. He fell in love with a women named Fiona. (She was 34 years old and Scott was 22 at the time) They gotten married and had a child together but, Fiona had a miscarriage and they were devastated. At the same time, Scott and her had their first fight in years! Fiona left the house and left. Scott was about to go after her but couple days later. Someone told him that Fiona died in a car accident. Scott fell into depression and regretted and saying those awful words to her.

Bonus: He had 9 sister and 10 brother, all of them became singers/actor/ or doctors/or even own their own company!