Before The Cause (Short)

All of us were walking around, trying to figure out what to buy for Christmas presents. All of us except Megan, Amelia, and Vanessa didn't came with us. I wanted to surprise Vanessa, I am planning to propose to her today but I want to find a perfect ring and a gift if she rejects me but I am sure that she is going to say yes. 

"Hey, what do you think I should get for our lovely goddess?" Derek smiles.

"Well, if your getting anything for VANESSA, I would suggest anything, she says she would accept anything, even a tissue is fine with her." Scott says.

"Really? I know what I am buying!" Brad eyes sparkled.

"Keith, what are you going to buy?" Oscar asked.

"Well, I am buying all of us something special" He says and everyone was trying to figuring out what it was going to be.

"I am buying Amelia a photo book, she always wanted to put our pictures in a book for memories." Oscar nods and continues.

"Hey guys...lets make a promise.."

"What promise?" Emmett questioned.

"You know, like, whatever happens, we'll always stick together!" Brad smiles.

"Yeah, I like that." Scott nods.

"Hey...uh...Scott..." Claude started off.

"Hm?"

"You forgot to wear you disguise..."

Suddenly, the mall surrounded all of us and girls began taking pictures and videos. The guys were carrying bags from the girls. I feel bad for them now, Scott began waving but in the inside, he's panicking. And then, TMZ came in to play and were asking Scott questions.

"Scott, Scott Grey, my man! Are you joining any TV series or a movie perhaps?"

"Well, I can't say but I will be shown on TV soon!" Scott replies and everyone screams.

The girls were looking at all of us and were squealing.

"The one wearing a red jacket is cute!!"

"No! the one who has the memory book is cute!"

"No your wrong!, the one with blonde hair is cute!"

"Ladies and gentleman, they are my best friends" Scott laughs and everyone squeals.

"His friends are hot!!!"

"Can we get out of here?.." Emmett says and everyone started to pout.

"Don't be a party pooper!" One guys shouted.

Scott started introducing us name by name. Great, now were going to be famous for only our looks.

"Brad your cute!"

"Not as cute as you!" Brad winked and the girls squealed louder.

"Jackson!!! Jackson!!!"

"Yes?"

"You look like Jackson from Got7!!"

"Aww, how sweet...who's Jackson" Jackson said to himself.

"BRAD!!!" Derek shouted.

"What?" Brad says innocently.

"Uh oh, looks like Derek is getting jealous! I sense a BROMANCE showing!!" The TMZ guy shouted and all the girls went crazy.

"Can we leave now?" Emmett asked again and the bodyguards came in and pushed everyone away from us. We were able to get out of the mall. Scott gotten in trouble with his manager and gave him a warning. We bought our gifts and decided to go back home. When we arrived, we wrapped the gifts very quickly, we had to do it fast because the girls were coming home early.

"Okay, Derek! Past the tape! Oscar, you wrap the gifts with green while Brad will wrap the gifts with red!" Emmett gave out orders.

"You know..Emmett..everything would go faster if YOU JUST F***ING HELP US!!!" Scott shouted and Emmett finally started helping. We heard the door knob turning and the door opened. 

"Cover their eyes!" Derek shouted and then Derek, Brad, Scott, and Adam ran to them and covered their eyes.

"Wait, its just Keith everyone." Adam announced and everyone sighed and got back to work.

"I was about to say....I got more wrapping paper and little bows..." Keith said.

"Great, were almost done!" Derek smiles brightly.

"Uh...stop smiling...its creeping the elves out..." Adam said and Derek did.

Once they finished, Adam went back to his house and boxes of decorations laid out.

"Vanessa, are you here?" He says.

"Yes!" She replies back.

"Do you need help?

"Yes!"

"With what?"

"Stop asking question and help!"

"Ok...." He says and started helping. Adam quickly grabbed the little box he bought and he smiled.

"Today is the day Vanessa, Today is the day!"