#1 of 4 Special - The Mystery Behind The Tape Recorder

A/N: Most of the POV will be the guys and Amelia except Vanessa and Adam. I am sorry for not updating for a long time. My reason for no updating was the idea of this book. I wanted to keep the book going but I didn't know how to end it. I was planning to end it with an epilogue and start another book of season two. But then I had another ending that kept in my mind for a while. The tape recorder. So, the epilogue will have to wait and let the mystery begin! Ps: The POVS will be mostly Amelia and the gang except for Vanessa and Adam...Enjoy the mystery!)

(Amelia's POV)

"Goodbye Vanesa! Goodbye Adam!!" I shouted. Both of them had tickets to go to a vacation to Paris, France. They were going to Paris for an expansion for the company Lint. Their jobs is to find the company called FGM Company and to discuss something. Vanessa didn't know what it was either, thats all the details. I waved goodbye to both of them. Brad and Keith were doing the same while Derek was crying on the floor for his "goddess". Oscar was next to me. Claude was reading his book and Scott was watching them leave. Emment was glaring at Derek. Once the car leaves, we were all alone together. All of us went back inside but Claude stopped and turned back.

"Claude, are you coming?" I asked and he turned to me and nodded.

"In a bit" He says and I shrugged and left.

.......

I will find the truth...of the tape recorder...

I baked cookies for the whole gang. We were talking about our jobs and what we've been working on. I couldn't help but look at the memory book. Because of that book, Adam and Vanessa are together or was it on the last trip. Anyways, I look away and the chatting of the memory book began.

"You know, I wonder who put the tape recorder in the book..." Brad mumbled and Amelia nodded her head.

"Me too, its been in my mind just now" I replied.

"Its like mystery that can never be solved" Scott laughed and everyone agreed until...

"Maybe we can solve it..." Claude started and everyone grew quiet.

"What do you mean?" Emment asked.

"Think about it, I have theories to might have solve that mystery" He responded and everyone was confused. Claude gotten up and went somewhere. He came back with books in his hand. He laid all the books out on the coffee table and opened one book. The Miracle Theory. Thats what book number one was called.

"I've been studying Luke's behavior for a while. When he came back for Vanessa last time, He dropped this little note when he ran off the building. It says "Meet me at the public library at 10 am in an month on June 30th" from Luke."

Claude pointed at another clue and continued saying...

"Also, I had to play the recording once again and grabbed letters that can make out the mystery. Also, 10 am as something to do with it. Little details can make a huge difference you know and I think Luke left out a lot of clues. You see, in the recording, I found many clues that I didn't realize before" 

He turns that page and shows us the letters.

Clue #1

"Hey, we need to talk..." Miracle said.

"What is it honey?" Adam asked.

"I...I'm pregnant.." Miracle announced.

"That...thats great! were going to be a family!" Adam said happily.

"Yeah...but not you in the picture.." Miracle said.

"What do you mean?" Adam was confused.

"I'm pregnant...and your not the father" Miracle began to cry.

"Then...who is.." Adam started getting angry.

"It's Luke..Its Luke" She began to sob.

"But why did you do this to me...after what I gave you everything.." Adam shouted.

"I didn't mean too...I never to begin with and I only dated you to be with Luke since he is-"

"Thats just letter" Keith started off.

"That still doesn't mean nothing"

"Yes it does, look, it has I,I,M,A,O,F,E,S,P,E,O,R,R,S,I,R,G,M,L,Y and you know what the spells?" He asked everyone and nobody nodded. He shows us and everyone gasp.

"It says, I'M SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME"

"But thats just letters" Emment growled and Claude continued.

"Yes but..she must of planned of telling Adam about this situation, Maybe she rehearsed the script for a long time. Adam told me a long time ago that the only reason he kept this book is because Miracle begged him to keep this book. He never looked at it again. Besides" 

Claude grabs out the memory book and opens to the end of the book.

"This page is empty, But, I flipped to the back and it has the number 104101238679...This is the numbers of the apartment but only two of the numbers has the full lay out. Look!, 104 is the number that Vanessa was living at now. But, before all of this, the room was empty. Also, 101 is the room Oscar is currently living now but before you lived there, Adam lived there. 102 is where Emment lives, 103 is Scott's , 108 is Keith's, 106 is mine,  107 is Brad's, and 109 is Derek's. She had the numbers to our homes. Maybe 104 or 101 has something to do with it. I remember Miracle visiting this place...Thats all the clues I have...do you guys have something that can help glue these pieces together"

"Yes actually!!, I remember Miracle saying that she wanted Adam and her to live in rooms 104 or live in 101 with Adam!!" I blurted.

"Also, she told me one time that she was going to check this place out" 

"What time was it exactly?" Claude asked.

"It was around....10 am!!!" I shouted and everyone gasp. 

"Maybe thats where Luke or Miracle or whoever is going to meet them!!" Oscar chimed in.

"Yeah, its tomorrow!!" Claude mumbles and everyone all can do is mumble through the clues.

"How about this, two people will have to investigate these clues every time they show up" Claude suggested and put us in partners.

Oscar and Amelia

Brad and Scott

Keith and Emment

Derek and Claude

Megan and Jackson ----> When they get back from packing their stuff from Megan's mother house.

Derek picked up the little note and shouted.

"Everyone...were heading to the library."

............

"What the actual hell was that Derek?" Emment glared at him.

"What! It was cool when I do it!"

"No...it wasn't...just stop..." Everyone said and everyone decided that Keith and Emment will investigate the library tomorrow since they have a day off.

Our mystery adventure is just beginning.

....Meanwhile...Back at Paris

"Adam!! Look!! Eiffel Tower is so tall!!" Vanessa gasp and Adam chuckled.

"I wonder what the gang is doing back at home" Adam smiles at the sky.

..................................

Finally....they found out...but..are they looking at the right place?