Chapter #10-What is Family? (Final Chapter) Coming Soon A/N

A/N

I made sooo many chapters today for saying sorry for not updating. I had school stuff to do and a project work on tomorrow. Also, Yes, this is the last chapter of Living With Boys. But! before you protest. Nope! it is not the end, I still going to continue the series and there are going to be 3 sequels.

Season 1: Vanessa's friend, Miracle, have been living together for the longest time but one day. Miracle marries Vanessa's ex-boyfriend, Luke. Vanessa was forced to move somewhere else. She couldn't until her childhood friend, Oscar, invited her to live in his own apartment. She accepts. Until she meets with 8 men and falls in love with one of them.

When she falls in love with one of them, Luke comes knocking on her to confess his love to Vanessa?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue/Prologue

Its finally Christmas and Vanessa and Adam were fixing up the place for a Christmas party. After the party Adam gives a Vanessa a gift she could never forget.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 2/Prologue: When Vanessa found out, She couldn't look at Adam the same way...I wonder why? The nurse told Vanessa that Adam might be.......

Will Vanessa find the truth or will Miracle take back Adam by force?

That all I have planned! no more spoilers! i'll come back to update but enjoy the book!