When We Arrived At The Hospital

After what Scott told us, we rushed to the hospital with the rest of the gang. Luke, my older brother, was sitting in the waiting room. Why is he sad? The nurse opened the door for me, I wanted to tell Vanessa to marry me but I missed my chance. I walked into the room where Miracle was on the bed. She was sweating but she was okay. I looked at her and she looked at me. I was confused and didn't know what was happening.

"Sit down Adam, we need to talk." She says and I sit next to her.

"You know...do you remember the fling...we had before we broke up?..." She said.

"Of course I do...you broke my heart 4 weeks later...what does that have to do with me and how come Luke is sad?" I asked and she had tears in her eyes.

"I...Luke....Look..I told Luke that I didn't want him room while I was giving birth. But...what I didn't tell him is that...My baby...is yours Adam....think about it...I told Luke to lie to you and made up a story and I'm sorry for that. Luke and I never gotten drunk... your the father Adam...he's yours...Our baby boy...he's ours."

"Are making this up?" I demanded and continued.

"Your making this all up...I remember wearing-"

"It broke Adam." Miracle interrupted me.

"Look, You and Luke are married, you have a baby to take care of..besides...You don't know for sure...do you have evidence??" I asked and Miracle shook her head.

"Then how do I know that your lying to me? You could be making all of this up so you can crawl back to me. Your marriage is falling apart...Then again.....I don't want you to hurt Vanessa, I was going to propose to her today but this had to happen.." I explained.

"I wanted to propose today...her birthday is coming up and I wanted to plan our wedding...we've talked about getting married before but this is too much Miracle..."

"Oh! I forgot to mention...I sent a nurse to tell Vanessa all of this." She says and my eyes widen.

"W-What!?"

"Yeah, you see Adam...I have to admit...I was getting jealous of your relationship with Vanessa, Also, Luke isn't the right guy for me anymore...I don't have feelings for him anymore, The reason that I married him is because you were going overseas and stuff and I fallen for Luke. I told him to pay his family to treat Vanessa horribly, I told Luke to marry me, and I told Luke to do everything to keep Vanessa away from him and everyone. It was perfect until you came back....I had it all planned. I hated Vanessa from the very beginning...Luke and Vanessa were toys to me...I only loved you Adam. That's why I let Luke cheat on me and follow Vanessa. I faked the whole clues...but what Luke said to me hurt...he wanted a divorce and thats when I started...falling apart...I know its hard to believe...I framed Luke into everything and he was innocent...he changed after dating me..he was nice and innocent like you but now...because he was dating Vanessa and I was jealous of her relationship....I don't know..I just wanted the both of you..."

"Miracle...why are you doing this...you said you hated Vanessa from the very beginning...why?"

"She took my crush....Luke...thats all."

"Are you serious Miracle!? That was in high school and you caused a lot of damage already, what will the nurse tell Vanessa!?" Adam demanded.

"She will tell Vanessa that you-"

We were interrupted by the doctor coming and he looked at Miracle.

"Do you want to see your baby now? Have you thought of a name?" He says and she nods.

"Yes...my husband and I always loved the name Ethan and is he healthy?" She says while another nurse comes in with a wheel chair.

"Yes, we'll take you to him" The doctor smiles. The three of them left and the door closed. I sat there, speechless. The door opened again and Vanessa comes in.

--After the argument--

She ran out of the hospital and I panicked. Amelia stopped me and everyone looked nervous.

"Adam...what's going on..why do I hear yelling?"

"I'll explain later!" I said and ran away to my car. Once I gotten in, I drove everywhere..maybe she went somewhere that I didn't know. After searching, I decided to head back home, once I did. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Vanessa! What are you doing!" I shouted and banged the door.

"I'll break this door!" I shouted and banged the door. Once the door was broken, I push aside and looked everywhere. I see my suitcase on the floor and opened it. It was full of my clothes and stuff inside. I ran to our room and I see the window open. I ran to the window and I look down. Vanessa was gone. The gang soon came to me and looked at the whole mess.

"Dude!" Brad shouted.

"What did you do to Vanessa?!" Scott shouted.

"I did nothing! Miracle set me up...she set everyone up!" I replied and everyone looked confused.

"What are you saying?" Keith asked.

"Miracle..she...." And thats when I explained everything. Everyone gasped.

"Oh no...Vanessa had the wrong idea...where did she go?!!" Amelia panicked.

"I'll try to contact her!" Oscar says and dials her phone but she didn't answer.

"Her phone must be off or dead..." Derek sighed.

"Wait...I see a piece of paper!" Brad pointed out and grabbed it.

"Adam....I think we should break up...this is so much to take in that I need time...I'm sorry.." Brad read and I looked down.

"Lets go guys...lets leave him alone" Oscar suggested and they left and closed the door. I dropped to my knees and grabbed the ring box. I was going to propose to her...I thought...everything was going to be perfect. I sobbed..It broke my heart..knowing that Vanessa is gone....where can she be?

To be continued.....

A/N 

The sequel book to this book has arrived! I will re-read it and fix some things on the sequel. The sequel is called "Living With Boys: The Scandalous Twist!". Here is what the story is about!

When Vanessa was told by the nurse that Adam might be Miracle's child. Vanessa went crazy and couldn't believe the news. Adam tried and tried to explain but Vanessa didn't want to know. She didn't want to listen. Scott scandal went all over the news and asked Vanessa to be his pretend girlfriend for little time. Until, Scott's heart started to look at Vanessa at a different angle. A love triangle blooms. Who will reach Vanessa's heart first!?

Miracle very evil! 

This book ends here and another book is just beginning! I'll re-check the sequel to see the mistakes!

I felt bad for Adam! I didn't want this kind of ending, to be honest, I wasn't even planning on releasing a squeal. I was going to continue the book with Vanessa and Adam, I wanted to have a happily ever after. I remembered the tape recorder and I had to find a way to end the story which resulted to this. I will look through this book and edit any mistakes. I hope you enjoy the sequel!