𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 - 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

Começar do início

That night, she receives a call from Jungkook. She feels reluctant to answer his call at first but she picks up on the third ring.

"Baby..about today.." Jungkook said with sighs and he continues, "I'm sorry that our plan has been cancelled." He waits for her reply in tense silence.

"Okay.." Jisoo replies short.

"Baby, look... What should I do to make it up to you?" His voice sounds soft and almost melts her heart again.

"Nothing, Kookie." Jisoo just let out a sigh.

"Tomorrow I will pick you up after class, is that okay?" He cooed gently, his voice low and soothing.

"Alright," Jisoo said, a smile appears on her lips and she ended their call after wishing each other goodnight.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

The next day, after Jisoo has finished her class, and she's about to call Jungkook when she looks at the sky above her, it's dark and the clouds begin pouring down and now it's drizzle, soft and warm little raindrops.

She quickens her pace to the bus stop to cover herself from the rain.

"Here comes the rain again. That means he is grumpy Kookie now. Maybe I shouldn't meet him today." She said mumbling at herself while taking out her cellphone, start typing her best friend's contact number.

"Hello Jen, Do you have time? Let's meet up at Cherié Cafe." She said while looking up to the dark skies which is now pouring down with light rain.

"Soo-yah! Finally, you have time to meet me! You've been ignoring me since you have a boyfriend." Jennie answers on the line, playfully teasing her.

"Sorry…." She said with a guilty feeling.

"There, there, it's okay. We have been friend for a long time and I understand you better than anyone else." Jennie chuckles.

"Thanks Jen, See you later." She replies, forcing a faint smile before she ended her call with Jennie.

At the cafe, Jisoo and Jennie talk about how life's been and share their personal issues with each other. She told Jennie about Jungkook's behavior and how she feels about it.

"Maybe you should show your affection towards him too," Jennie said giving Jisoo some advice.

"Maybe...But I don't know if he has the same feeling as mine." She let out a sigh again while she has her elbow on the table, propping up her chin.

Jisoo keeps her gaze out of the window and enjoy as the graceful drops create a lovely melody, as they one by one fly into it.

"A little of rain shall not be the cause of the sadness," Jennie said again while patting her back.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Jisoo stands in front of Jungkook's apartment door with her hands are full of grocery bags as she plans to cook dinner for him. After she considers little advise from Jennie, she feels that she needs to get close to the other Jungkook too.

Biting her lip, she tiptoes into the living room quietly to the kitchen before she realized Jungkook has not come back yet from work.

She empties the ingredients from the bag onto the kitchen counter and starts to pull up her hair, tying loose into a messy bun.

Jisoo is cooking for their dinner when Jungkook rushes over the kitchen and yells at her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" His face all red due to anger.

Jisoo startles for a moment and then composes herself before she continues. "I-I was planning to cook dinner for you."

"You don't need to do that, your beloved boyfriend is not here." He turns his back to walk away.

"Wait! I want to cook for you, Kookie. I- I want to spend time with you, to get to know you closer.." She grabs his arm while stutters with her word.

"Huh, What for? You don't lo-" He furrows his eyebrows before Jisoo cuts his word.

"I love you for God’s sake! When I say I love you, it means all of you. Why don't you understand?" A lump forms in her throat and tears is now spilling from her eyes.

"I tried my best to show you how much I love you but I failed. I’m not going to stress over you anymore because I am tired of chasing you. I am tired of trying and I- I want to stop." She swipes her eyes but the tears keep flowing out and she quickly runs out from his apartment.

She feels all sweaty and wet because of the rain but she didn't stop walking. For the first time, she starts to hate rain. Her heart shatters into a million pieces and she walks aimlessly with tears racing down her cheeks.

Jungkook sprints off the apartment's building to pursue her while calling for her name and not a moment too soon. He notices for a car come out of nowhere. He immediately grabs her and yanks her out of the way, just in time.

Jisoo feels her body wraps into someone's arm. She looks up to see Jungkook's pale face.

"Are you crazy?! What did you thinking, walking aimlessly like this? Did you want to kill yourself?" He shouts at her, still holding her tightly in his arms.

Jisoo blinks her eyes in disbelief and stares up to the sky as she feels the warm rain on her face. She smiles brightly and buries her face on his chest, hugging him tightly.

"W-What are you doing?" Jungkook said, turns his head to the side to avert his gaze as attempts to hide his flushes face.

"I know that you care! Now, I will be clinging over you and never let you go." Jisoo chuckles, then circle her arms around his neck as she pulls him closer.

"Pft...Do as you please." He turns his head, secretly his mouth curves into a smile.