Plot Power of A Certain MC (1) [Aqours x Korean!Fem!Charming!Reader]

4 months late, but whatevs? :v

also, i think this is grounds to redeeming myself since the last Korean! chapter i had made was an absolute mosh pit of stereotypical sewage crap that i harnessed while watching youtube videos, so yeah.

===

"Late already?! On your first day of school? What would your father think of this?" You saw the sneering face of your mother, her eyes burning with a newly-found hatred as she stares at you with her vengeful hues.

Her eyes grow a bright vermillion, a bright red light emitting from her very person, she bLASTS YOU FULL FORCE WITH HER LASER EYES, AS YOU WATCH YOURSELF TURN INTO aSHES!!!

Suddenly you wisp back to reality and you found yourself staring at the familiar ceiling of your home.

"Huh?!" You gasped for air as you scrambled for your awareness, beads of sweat dripping down your face.

'What a horrible nightmare, my mom wouldn't do that!' You thought to yourself, remembering the sweet smile that your mother always has on.

In a few minutes, you got ready and went downstairs to be greeted by your mother smiling brightly towards you.

"Hello, my sweet Y/N." She muses, her eyes stare at you with growing affection.

"Hi Mom." You smile back at her and start to eat your breakfast.

===

Your mother always cooks such delicious meals for you, and as such, you brought with you a piece of toast.

Oh, I wonder what could happen!

Glancing towards the clock, you made your way out of your house, toast still in your mouth as you bid goodbye to your sweet mother.

You exited the house and as you started walking, a thought struck you, if you ran reaaally quickly you can make it to the classroom super early and then you can make a lot of friends.

So you ran. Really fast.

As you near a corner of the street, you slow down because you didn't want to bump into anyone, however you were still somewhat running.

And as you near the corner, you still hit a person.. but not with the force of a thousand supernovas, thanks to you slowing down, it was more of a slight bump.

However, the person's left cheek just so happens to align with your lips, making for an unlucky situation as the two of you fall down.

With you on top, you think of the words you were going to say, and as you gather those words you can't help but notice her beautiful features.

Her beautiful violet orbs, the smell of shampoo on her silky blue hair, and thAT CHEST! You felt as if your heart would pop out!

"I-I'm sorry-." Your ability to speak Japanese was not really good in the first place but met with the breathtaking sight of the girl you just bumped into, your skills deteriorated even further.

Your utter turned into a stutter, xD.

"Hehe, it's quite fine." Her calm demeanor, instantly calmed you down, as she continued talking "Atleast you didn't bump into me with the force of a giant truck am I right?"

On the crash site, you noticed that your toast was missing, you looked over to your victim that you crashed into and you notice her holding up the toast as if to say 'looking for something?'

"C-Can I hab.. that b-back?" Of course, you were once again dazzled by her beauty and the ability to speak a coherent sentence completely left you.