My Vice [Nozomi x Reader]

Hope you enjoy this, this is my first time doing something like this. I know the title is lame but it's the best I can think of...

Nozomi is my favorite girl, so I decided to do a fanfic of her first!

You are a female in this oneshot btw.

☆ ☆ ☆

One normal lunch break, you sat in your classroom quietly. You were known as that quiet, anti-social girl.

Suddenly, a voice boomed throughout the whole school with the use of the PA System. "(Y/N) (L/N)! Please come to the Student-Council Room ASAP!" You recognize that voice as Nozomi Toujou, the vice-president of the Student Council and a member of the school idol group, µ's

Thoughts came rushing through your mind..

What did I do?

Did I do something wrong?

Am I gonna' die?

These thoughts flickered in your mind, as you walked to the student council room, you thought it over and reached a conclusion, you've probably been accused of something you didn't do.

You knocked three times before gently opening the door. There you meet the serious and cunning student council president, Eli Ayase. But the purple-haired vice president was nowhere to be found.

You heard a sound behind you and dodged a pair of hands just by a hair's width, you kicked the person's ankle which made her trip and fall.

"Ouch~ Hi (L/N)-san." You recognize the girl that tried to grope you as Nozomi Toujou. You look down at her and notice that her cheeks were tinted with a slight red.

You remembered the reason you were there and abrubtly bowed to Eli. Whilst casually ignoring Nozomi.

"Whatever it was, please it wasn't me." You said in a polite way, the two of them shot you confused stares.

"What are you talking about?" The two of them simultaneously asked.

"Hmm? Didn't you call me here to punish me?" You replied

"Do we really give off that kind of vibe?"

"Actually, yes you do." You said as you smiled brightly. "So? What did you call me here for anyway?"

"We want you to join the Student Council." Eli said with a bright smile rivaling yours.

You were surprised at the sudden invitation, but you arranged your thoughts.

"Can I refuse?"

"Actually, no you cannot." Eli said with her smile getting increasingly brighter.

"Ok, guess I'll join.." You sighed, it was honestly a pain but you have nothing better to do anyways, so why not? Besides, you're actually the top scorer in this school.

They actually didn't expect you to join, since anyone they try to persuade didn't do it.

☆ ☆ ☆

You became great friends with the two of them, and they helped you get over your anti-social personality.

They sometimes invite you to the rooftop to watch µ's practice. Somehow, your eyes always landed on Nozomi.

After their practice, you handed out towels and water to them, since you're a nice person.

The energetic Honoka approached you, she was kind enough to be your friend. Actually all of µ's was kind enough to be your friend.

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan!" She said full of energy, despite being drenched in sweat because of their practice. "Hello, Honoka-chan" You replied, not even looking at her as you continued what you were doing.

"You like Nozomi-chan, don't you!" She said teasingly and unexpectedly as you blushed a pinkish shade of red.

You got lost in your train of thought. Did you like her? Your mind was a mess. After a few minutes of thinking, you finally reached the conclusion that you like her. Your heart races everytime you see her, you blush but she probably loves Eli more.

Your eyes widen in surprise as you felt a pair of hands groping your chest, which you yourself haven't even touched yet.

"You got distracted, (Y/N)cchi!" This was actually the first time she managed to grope you.

"Kyaaah!!!" You let out a girly scream, the others didn't even know you can make this kind of sound since you were so serious-looking.

You fell down to your knees as you blushed a more darker shade of red. You crossed your arms to cover your chest, After a few seconds of just sitting down while blushing you organized your thoughts and regained your cool once again.

You stood up abrubtly as if it never happened and continued doing what you were doing before you were interrupted.

As the practice ended, you whispered to Nozomi with a discerning tone.

"Come with me to the back of the gym." Nozomi obediently followed, she thinks you were angry at her for doing that.

You decided to confess to Nozomi and get it over with. If she didn't like you, you'll just be a friend, if she liked you, you'll get yourself a girlfriend. But it proved to be more nerve-wracking than expected.

Both your heartbeat and Nozomi's heartbeat raised as you walk with Nozomi to the back of the gym. The both of you got there quickly.

"Nozomi, I like you. No, I love you. Will you go out with me?" A simple confession, but the feelings behind it are very much real

Nozomi was surprised, since she liked you back. Actually, she begged Eli to convince you to join the Student Council, all because she found you interesting. The way your (E/C) orbs were so dull and your beautiful (H/C) hair. It was captivating for Nozomi.

"I love you too, (Y/N)!" She replied, her smile was more than angelic.

"You're mine now." You smiled and pulled her in a warm embrace.

"Hehe, I'm yours~" She said in a cutely entoxicating voice.

Your lips met hers, pulling you into a passionate kiss which lasted for long before the need for air came.

Before catching your breath, she kissed you again. You let out a faint moan, Nozomi took the chance and entered your mouth with her tongue, pulling you into a french kiss..

Your tongues intertwined until the need for air came again. You kissed and kissed for a few minutes.

The two of you went home happily together and didn't notice the horrified Eli who saw EVERYTHING and was scarred for life, she got confessed to by a random student, that's why she was there.