All Because of a Prank [Maki x Reader]

Since no one's requesting I'll be making one myself. BTW, this oneshot is before μ's was formed.

- you are a girl in this story.

& & &

You were a new student and struggling to find the Teacher's Room, it became a sightseeing session, you saw the alpacas and many things.

You rested, tired from your little journey. When you heard the sound of the piano, you stood up and drew closer and closer to the source of sound. It was the music room.

You had realized that the soothing music was coupled with a beautiful voice.

One word can describe what you heard: Perfect

You lean closer trying to hear it as much as possible, you then realize the door was unlocked and you fell loudly to the floor.

"W-Who is it!" A red-haired beauty asked while in a startled state.

So she's not only good in the piano, good at singing but also has good looks? Wow, how perfect is she??

The red-haired beauty blushes brightly as you realize you had said that out loud..

"O-O-Of course, I am!"  She tries to hide her blush.

Plus, she's a tsundere. Really a perfect girl.

This time you had said it intentionally to tease her.

"I-I'm not!!!!"  She blushes more brightly, almost rivaling her crimson-red hair.

After a few seconds of comfortable silence, she managed to regain her composure.

"It's not like I want to know your name but mine's Maki Nishikino, now tell me yours!" She blushes once again.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." 

"So, (Y/N). Come here everyday from now on, it's not like I want to see you because I have no friends or anything!"

& & &

Everyday you visited her and complimented her. You were looking forward to seeing her, and secretly she did the same as well.

One day, you decided to pull a prank on her and fake confessing to her, knowing she'll just reject you. Although your crush for her is quite real.

"Hey, Maki.. I love you, will you go out with me?" You grit your teeth as you waited for the cold rejection she'll give you.

"It's not that I'd love to or anything but I'd love to!" 

Your eyes widen in surprise and happiness as she actually did not reject you!

You hug her tightly and shower her in your embrace as she sports a crimson blush.

'Hmph!' You heard her say in your arms..

& & &

First story of new user!