Adorable Idol [Tsubasa Kira x Idol!Reader]

Hey guys!!

I may be starting a new fanfiction story about an anime called Saiki Kusuo no Psi-Nan! It's going to be a full-on story with my own original characters in it to win it!

Please don't worry, the story that I am planning to start will not hinder my updates on this story.

Stay tuned! XoXo

☆☆☆

"L/N-san!" Your manager called out to you and beckoned you to come with her.

She flashed a video from her laptop, a video of the new idol group A-RISE.

"They're school idols, by the way. exactly like you." She spoke.

"Really? That's so awesome!" You said enthusiastically, a sparkle present in your (E/C) eyes.

"Ehem, so why'd you show me the video anyway?" You asked as your enthusiasm calms down.

"Don't lie. I know you want to meet them." She shrugged as if it was the most natural thing to do.

"W-What are you t-talking about?
S-State the facts." You nervously pointed.

"You have no friends at school because they all look up to you as some goddess, so having fellow school idol friends will help you."

"Plus, I know you find the girl with the big forehead cute." She continued with a sly grin.

"H-H-H-How'd you know?!"

"Please, the very moment I showed you the video your eyes instantly wandered towards her."

You defeatedly surrendered and agreed to meet the trio.

☆ ☆ ☆

The three of them agreed to meet by the train station, but it seems that only Tsubasa Kira had shown up.

flashback~

"Hey! The famous idol Y/N L/N wants to meet with us!" Tsubasa excitedly announces as she announces a date.

"I'm afraid we won't be able to make it, maybe you can go on behalf of us? I know you're one of her secret admirers anyway." Erena teased.

"Why exactly are you not coming?"
Tsubasa annoyedly asks.

"Well, we'll be going out of town for a trip, gotta' make use of the summer break. We would have invited you too but you got a date with your crush." The both of them teased once again.

With no way out of the situation Tsubasa happily accepted. Besides, a date with an idol? That would be a dream come true.

☆ ☆ ☆

Which leads to this situation, Tsubasa and you awkwardly sitting across from each other as she explains the situation.

"Ahh, well it's fine!" You reassure her. "More importantly, I want to congratulate you! And maybe we could possibly even be... friends.." You said while blushing.

Tsubasa's eyes shone at your sudden cuteness, her heart racing more and more by the second.

"Uhh, sure!" She managed to utter.

"G-Great!" You happily exclaimed. "I guess I can shake your hand?"

You reach out your hand for Tsubasa to take, and she gladly shakes it with a heartwarming smile to her face.

"Well, uhh.. I guess I'll leave now.."

What'd you know? Y/N L/N is unbelievably adorable.

☆ ☆ ☆

Somewhat short, although I may be revising and adding some new parts.

or I may be adding Part 2.

and btw, i know the title sucks.