A Lame Confession [Eli x Anti-social!Reader]

Hey~ this was requested by  FanficsRu! Thanks for requesting! :DDD 

So basically, since the 2nd Season of Love Live Sunshine! is out I rewatched the 1st season to refresh my memories.

I freaking cringed at myself at how wrong the personalities were. They were wrooong!

The ones that I probably got right are Mari and Yoshiko.

SO BASICALLY I APOLOGIZE, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

☆ ☆ ☆

You sat in your chair as you read your book, not bothering to listen in class.

Eli Ayase, the president was talking in front along with Nozomi Toujou.

It was something about a cleanup project, you honestly thought this was a pain in itself.

You continued reading after glancing at Eli for a bit, she was beautiful.

☆ ☆ ☆

The classes were finally over, you picked up your bag and headed straight for the door.

You saw Eli outside the door, it seems that she was waiting for someone.

"Umm.. (L/N)-san.." She tugged your sleeves to get your attention.

"Yes?" You gave the most gentle smile you can manage, yet it somehow turned into a murderous one.

Now, Eli was scared out of her wits, but she persevered. "P-Please, definitely c-come to t-the cleaning p-project!" She said while stuttering out of fear.

This characteristic was unnatural for the cool president, as expected of
(Y/N), the Ice Princess. She can make the calm president get scared with just a smile.

"S-Sure." You blurted out in response.

Truth be told, you were quite popular. You didn't know why, all you knew was you DID NOT want any friends.

☆ ☆ ☆

"What if she doesn't come?" Eli asked Nozomi with worry in her face.

Nozomi looked up from the paperwork she was doing and uttered a quick reply."Don't worry, Elicchi. The cards said that she'll definitely come." and smiled gently.

This made Eli calm down a little as she resumed her work.

☆ ☆ ☆

You originally didn't want to go, but a pang of guilt hit you hard.

So here you are in your tracksuit, heading to the designated meetup place.

You saw Eli and Nozomi along with 8 other girls you haven't seen before.

☆ ☆ ☆

You were conveniently partnered with Eli and a black-haired girl that wasn't relevant whatsoever.

Eli led the black-haired girl somewhere, after a few minutes she came back without her.

You didn't question it, seeing as Eli didn't say anything.

She led you to somewhere too, the walk was painstakingly long, but you were curious as to what she was going to do.

Finally, you arrived at your destination. It was a secluded area under the bridge.

No way... is she going to murder you?

The areas was under the bridge yet it was extremely clean.

Suddenly, Eli gave you a piece of paper and ran away like a deer running from a wolf.

"(Y/N), I really like you!" Was written in the piece of paper.

☆ ☆ ☆

After hours of cleaning, the day was finally over. Eli had an exhausted look on her face.

She looked in her pocket and found a piece of paper, she opened it.

"I like you too, Eli." It emphasized the word 'Eli' which made her totally embarassed.

Eli looked around, she saw (Y/N) staring at her with a mischievous grin.

☆ ☆ ☆

In case you were wondering here's what the murderous smile looked like.