Please Help Me [Nozomi x Bullied! Depressed! Reader]

That's a long title, I'll try to say it in one breath sometime.

Requested by: DarkCreeperKnight, thanks for requesting!

☆ ☆ ☆

You wake up and realize it's Monday again... you had to go to school where the tormenting never stops.

You groggily do your morning routine and wear a hoodie to conceal the cuts on your wrists.

You had no idea on why they bullied you everyday without fail, as if it's their homework.

But you more or less got used to it and just braced yourself for the worst.

Today was no exception, after classes they led you to an abandoned area.

But luckily for you, it'll all end today.

☆ ☆ ☆

Nozomi and Eli were done on their work and just walking leisurely.

Suddenly, the two of them hear loud knocking on a door, and what seemed like screaming for help.

"Hey, Nozomi? Isn't that the girl you were interested in?"

☆ ☆ ☆

-Flashback-

Classes ended and you sat inside the cubicle, waiting for the bullies to arrive, they would always wait for you in front of the the gates

You heard the voices of the three girls who tormented you every single day.

"Where's that little bitch?" You heard one of the girls say.

You were just tempted to fight them but they were much stronger than you, and that called for a much more stronger beating.

They opened every door before standing in front of yours.

"So she's in here, huh?" One of them said as they repeatedly kick the door.

"Please, Please help me!" You scream, extremely afraid.

Your screams were heard by the President and the Vice President.

"Hey! What're you doing!" Eli roared.

"Eli-sama?!" You finally understood why they bullied you, it was because there was a misunderstanding that you liked Eli, that's why they blabbered sometimes about Eli.

You got out and almost passed out from the fear, you fell into her chest... they were soooo soft.

"Ara~ how bold of you, (Y/N)."

"I-I'm not--" You blush brightly.

The pink atmosphere was interrupted by Eli's loud roaring. "Silence! Report to the office and tell everything that you've done to (Y/N)!"

"Now why would anyone bully such a cute person?" You blushed brightly, almost rivaling the certain redhead's red hair.

"You know, (Y/N), I kinda' like you. You're amusing." She managed to put up her front whilts her cheeks were tinted with a pinkish-red.

"I-I like you too.."

Nozomi was shocked, since the confession wasn't really that concrete, and you took it seriously?

But her feelings for you are real.

"T-Then do you want to go out with me?" Nozomi added, blushing to her maximum potential.. (lol this sentence did not make sense..)

"Y-Yes.."

The bullies never bothered you again and you lived a happy life with Nozomi..

☆ ☆ ☆

This one definitely sucked.....

Sorry boot that~~