My Little Gem [Ruby x Chuunibyo! Reader]

Hey! This was requested by KananTheDiver! Hope you enjoy~

☆ ☆ ☆

You walked to your designated classroom, touching your eyepatch. Today was your first day of school.

The girls gave you strange looks. Of course, humans would never understand. You had this eyepatch to seal your INFINITE POWER!

You sat down on whatever seat you can get to. You were next to a beautiful red-haired girl.

You found her cute and you wanted to be comrades with her, but you actually saw her walking to school with the Student-Council President and deduced that she'll cause you to trouble.

A dark-blue haired girl caught your eye and the two of you became friends. You called her Yohane.

Yohane introduced 'Zuramaru' to you and the three of you became friends.

...and since Ruby always tails Hanamaru, naturally, you became friends with the red-haired shy princess.

You discovered that the two of you were greatly suited for each other.

She understood you more than Yohane did, and that made you happy as hell.

☆ ☆ ☆

You liked Ruby, she was like your little gem. She liked you too.

The thing that stopped you dating was Dia. Whenever you steal a glance at Ruby, she'd glare at you. That scared the crap out of you.

But one day, you just couldn't take it anymore. Your love for Ruby tripled because of the circumstances.

You took off your eyepatch, then revealed a bright golden eye. (You wore contact lenses in your left eye.)

You prayed to your angels.

It was mainly for good luck, as you burst into the Student-Council Room.

"I want the red gem!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs.

"Shiny~ That was a weird confession!" Mari said with a cat-like smile.

Dia approached you... and put her hand on your shoulder.

"Ruby... she actually wanted permission to date you. It was the first time she did something like that. They grow up so fast." Like a doting parent letting go of their daughter, she shooed you off.

"Ruby!!!" You said as you ran at her.

"I want youuu!" (All I can say about this is, geez!)

Ruby blushed and you blushed too as you realize what you said.

"I-I want you too." (This is just ridiculous.)

You were about to kiss but you saw Dia looking out the window and immediately stopped.

☆ ☆ ☆

I know Ruby might be OOC, so I'm sorry. :3