You Know I Can't Refuse You [Honoka x Nervous!Reader]

Hello, it is I, Eli! (my real name) back with another request from DarkCreeperKnight! Thanks for requesting once again! :D (officially the first time i use my real name, since ReMirai is too long)

& & &

You hid in a spot between a vending machine and a wall, it was pretty tight, but you gotta' persevere..

You were currently hiding from µ's, which wanted you to do a speech for them in one of their live shows, it wasn't in Love Live, no. It was inside the school, but it still took quite some nerve.

Truth is, the rest of µ's was against Honoka's decision to let you do the speech, knowing you can't handle the pressure. Yet somehow, Honoka's magical persuasion skills still won. All of them wanted you to do the speech now.

The first thing you did was run, which got you in this spot.

& & &

You thought the coast was clear, key word "thought", you came out of your spot and saw Nozomi waiting for you. Your first initial thought was "how the hell?!"  and tried to run away but a pair of hands intercepted you/ your chest.

"I know I can't do this since you're in a relationship but I'll still do it!" She said brazenly.

You desperately tried to free yourself from the devilish hands that had captured you.

"Oh.. (Y/N), is that a good idea?" 

You knew it wasn't, and stopped. She led you to the rooftop where the rest of µ's was practicing. 

& & &

"Hello everyone! I brought our (Y/N)!" Nozomi said as she barged into the rooftop with you.

Silence consumes the area, but Honoka broke it.

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan. Can I have a talk with (Y/N)? Alone?" She said as she led you outside.

& & & 

"Babe, at least consider it. You've done so much for us and I want them to recognize you somehow, even if it's inside the school."  She said with a serious expression.

"Y-Yes, I'll do it then..." You said while blushing.

"Really?!" Her expression lightened up.

"Y-You know I c-can't refuse you." You said while blushing and stuttering.

She gave you a peck on the cheek, which made you blush bright red.

& & &

Bonus:  After the speech

After (Y/N)'s speech, µ's started to perform. Honoka was in front and started to talk.

Honoka: This song is dedicated to (Y/N) (L/N)! Whom I love!

You blushed a bright red and ran away.. being stared by everyone is.. too much for you.

Honoka: Aww, she ran away.

& & &

I'm sorry if this sucked, I did this 5 AM in the morning, so I'm sorry!