Rejected [Dia x Hot! Tomboy! Reader]

Requested by JunTheFreak! Second Aqours x Reader in this book!

- Reader is a girl in this story -

This story takes place when Aqours became a popular idol group.

☆ ☆ ☆

"Dia! I like you, please go out with me!" You said, gritting your teeth for the cold rejection that will soon hit you.

"I-I'm sorry... but I can't be your girlfriend." She said with a stern look on your face. "Maybe we can be friends?" She added.

You left, trying not to cry. You knew it would hurt you... but it still hurt like hell.

As you left, you didn't hear Dia whisper...

"(Y/N)-san... I'm so sorry... I really like you... but I... can't... maybe when we're in college." She said in pauses and a really weak voice, showing the hurt in her expression.

☆ ☆ ☆

That was four years ago when you were in the 9th Grade. (Third-year Middle School.)

You spent everyday improving yourself, hoping one day Dia will be able to notice you.

and the result...

"Kyaaah! (Y/N)-sama!" A fangirl was screaming at your mere presence.

"She's so handsome!"
"It's the model, (Y/N) (L/N)!"

"Kyaah!!"
"She looked at me!"

Screams of fangirls echoed throughout the place, you honestly thought you were going to be deaf soon...

You had become a handsome young girl, plus a famous model.

All of it was for the raven-haired girl that you always admired from afar, even in class.

You knew you had to make the first move, since you made it clear that you still love her. (By gestures and stuff.)

History repeats itself, you were standing at the rooftop waiting for your esteemed guest.

You heard footsteps coming and got excited and nervous at the same time.

You see the figure of the raven-haired girl and your heart starts to pound harder.

"(Y-Y/N)-san..." She says in a low voice.

"Dia, I'm just gonna' be frank... I still love you. That's why I became a model... it was all for you. All of my hardwork, I did it for you. So please, accept my feelings once more." You didn't even stutter as your face was colored with a serious expression.

"(Y/N)-san, I'm sorry... I actually like you... but... I'm just not ready yet... Will you wait for me?" You almost cried at these words, she liked you?

You pull her into a heartwarming embrace, easing all the nervousness and anguish from a few seconds ago.

☆ ☆ ☆

It was graduation time, and you were excited. You are going to confess your love for the third time to Dia.

and you found the perfect way to do it...

You were actually the top scorer in the entire school (also one of the reasons people love you.) and you have to make a speech.

You added a little something at the end of your speech...

☆ ☆ ☆

"May I please call on (Y/N) (L/N), the top scorer of the school to please come on stage and give a speech?"

You stood on stage, speaking about grades and reading about the script that the school sent you.. pretty boring stuff.

"and... I'll finish this speech off with a poem!" You said cheerfully.

"Ahem! This is adressed to a certain black-haired beauty, in a certain idol group."

"Have I told you yet?
How much you mean to me."

"Have I told you yet?
About all the happiness you brought me?"

"Have I told you yet?
That you mean the world to me."

"In case that I haven't, I want you to know that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"I love you Dia, you are like my little diamond, but do you think the same?"

You finished, your throat actually hurts since you said all of that in your most feminine voice you can manage.

The next one who gives a speech will be the previous president of the student-council, Dia. So it will be quite funny.

Dia finished her speech in a calm demeanor, everyone expected her to be stuttering and blushing but that's not quite the case.

Then, she suddenly blushed.

"a-and also,the response to (Y/N)-san's confession is yes..." She said while blushing and stuttering.

The entirety of the school rejoiced and was very happy for the new couple.

Bonus:

News: Idol, Dia Kurosawa and Model, (Y/N) (L/N) now dating? Watch this video to see!

The video highlighted your poem and Dia's response.

You almost spit out the cereal you were eating and called Mari nervously.

"M-Mari, did you by any chance, post the video of the speech?"

"Yes, I did! It's actually on the news now, teehee~!"

"Oh, you're so dead."

"It's joke~?" She said with a tint of nervousness.

The news wasn't really heard of that much, since Dia doesn't really have much fans.... (I'm a fan tho)

☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for reading, and I'll remind you that I won't be posting until the 10th of October.

Edit: I changed the poem. xD