I Love You Like I Love Alpacas [Kotori x Fem! Trap! Reader]

Requested by bluedogs5, eyy thanks for requesting!

2 more days to get five of these uploaded... otherwise 9 more days to wait. Sorry boot that.

☆ ☆ ☆

You admired alpacas, ever since you were little. The only reason you enrolled to Otonokizaka was probably the alpacas, you didn't care one bit about the idols.

You were a first year and a new student... excited to see the alpacas.

The first thing you did after the bell rang was go to the alpacas, guided by the map. You half-ran to the place, already wanting to touch the fluffy fur of the esteemed animal.

As you got there, you noticed a girl was taking care of the alpacas, she was beautiful... no words added.

You approached her and talked to her for a bit, your target were the alpacas... not her, although you were enlightened she would talk to you.

"Hey, umm. You like alpacas?" You asked awkwardly, trying to strike up a conversation.

"Yeah! They're awesome! You're a first year, right? I'm Kotori Minami!" She answered with an enthusiastic voice.

"Oh! I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I love alpacas too!" You got excited. "C-Can I pet them?"  You added.

"Sure!" She was exhilarated to find a fellow alpaca lover.

☆ ☆ ☆

You became great friends with the second-year. You visited the pen every day... but you knew, that you didn't just visit the alpacas for the alpacas. You visited them to see Kotori, and she too did the same.

You liked her.

You ran to the pen, wanting to touch the furry goodness of the alpacas...

When you had arrived there, Kotori was nowhere in sight so you had just gone for it and hugged the alpacas.

Thinking no one was there, you talked with the alpacas.

"Hey... I'm kinda' conflicted." You sighed. "You see, I like this girl. She loves alpacas just like me and she's very kind and gentle. Her silky grey hair and her soft droopy eyes match perfectly... She's so perfect that I feel ashamed standing at the same ground as her."

Kotori who was actually hiding, came out from her hiding spot. She heard everything, all the words of praise was registered inside her head.

"(Y-Y/N), I like you too." She muttered, you still heard it though.

Your face instantly reddens from embarassment and pure joy. Your crush liked you back..

"(Y/N).. Don't ever think that you can't stand on the same ground as me, you're pretty handsome!"

"That's not nice to say to a girl.. :(("

"Sorry, sorry!"

Bonus:

Kotori practically ran over to you, holding a prince's outfit. 

 "(Y/N)-chan! Please wear this!" She begged with a golden smile

Now you were reluctant to do it, but you found the perfect condition.

"I'll wear that if you wear this." You said while waving around a princess' dress.

"Sure!" She beamed.

Muse took a photo of you in your fancy attires, Kotori pecked you on the cheeks while you blushed madly was what the photo looked like.