A Date? [Shy! Reader x Bullied! Maki]

Welp, I have no excuses as to why I suddenly disappeared, so here's a story not requested by anyone! :v
(actually i do have excuses)

Also storymaking skills maybe quite dull please hold on. This is kind of like a warmup for all the requests I have piled up.

☆ ☆ ☆

As shy as you were, you never got bullied. So when faced with a person getting bullied in front of you, you had no idea what to do.

..or that's what you thought, instinct took over you and your body moved on it's own. You approached the three girls apprehending the lonesome girl.

Although they hadn't touched the girl yet, she looked pretty scared.

"Hey.. um, p-please stop that.." Although scared, you managed to say that to the girl almost twice the size of your stature.

"Huh? Who's this runt?" The first girl spoke up.

"Who cares?! Beat her as well!" A girl that seemed to be the leader said with an ugly look on her face.

You did not know how you got yourself into this mess, but it led you to the love of your life.

You took the crimson-haired girl's hand and ran away as fast as you could, adrenaline and fear boosting you're steps.

Then they just gave up, gave up on chasing the two of you.

"Haaah, that was pretty scary.." You said to the girl next to you, who's face was tinted with a blush.

"Y-Your name." She said in a whisper.

"Eh, what?" You were taken aback by the blushing angel in front of you, although you have never liked a girl in your life, you felt that this girl was something else.

"W-What is your name?" She said in a normal voice.

"[Y-Y/N L/N..]"

"I-I'm Maki Nishikino, and I'll remember you!"

Wait, was she mad at you?

Thoughts raised across your mind, mainly nervousness and fear.

"Tomorrow! I'll meet you at the cafe, be there by 11, you hear me?"

A DATE?!

Wait, Nishikino? The hospital?

"A date, huh." You said in a hopeful voice as she walked away.