Stronk [Flirty!Nozomi x Strong!Reader]

so the reader is physically strong and not other stuff like that.

i am not feeling physically well today, but i had to do it. my drunk side brings out my poetic side i guess.

requested by Marcelle224 乁(✿ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)و

☆ ☆ ☆

"Oh, Y/Ncchi. Please help me.." The violet-haired vice president whimpered to you while carrying a huge stack of paper.

You gladly take the stack from her, walking alongside her as she smiles brightly towards youh, you smile back at her which makes her blush brightly.

Her violet strands of grandeur hair contrasts against the sun, making the scenery all too pretty.

"Thanks, Y/Ncchi." She thanks you before suddenly collapsingtime seemed to slow down for you as you dropped the papers and caught her body.

You swiftly carried her to the nurse's office, sadly the nurse wasn't there but you couldn't care less, checking her temperature in a fit of sudden adrenaline and worry.

39.7C, damn.

She had a fever, a big one.

You laid her in the nurse's bed as you searched the cabinet for anything that can aid her solace.

Paracetamol, very nice.

You smirk as you saw the bottle of pills tucked neatly inside the cabinet.

As fast as you can, you picked up the bottle of pills and rattled it to get a single piece, you then proceed to get a glass of water.

You shook her arm to wake her up, her breathing was heavy as you worried more and more.

Her eyes fluttered open as she recognized the room to be the nurse's office.

"H-Hello, Y/Ncchi." She said as she slowly starts to get up.

You gave her the pill, yet she refused to drink it, an idea popped out from your head as you store water in your mouth and lean in closer.

You locked down her arms as you slowly put in the pill inside her mouth, she couldn't resist seeing as she had a fever and the one she was contending with had herculean strength.

Once the pill was inside her mouth, you quickly pursed your lips against hers, the stored water inside you slowly transferring to her.

She had swallowed the pill.

"Y-You better take responsibility, Y/Ncchi.." She said in a sly grin.

☆ ☆ ☆

The next day, you caught a fever and didn't come to school. You were surprised by your new girlfriend, Nozomi who came to take care of you.

Yes, very fun. Very fun, indeed.

☆ ☆ ☆

i know, who uses celsius as a measurement of temperature, well i do.. and most people here in my place do too.

and umm, if you didn't understand the last part, y/n-chan kissed nozomi to transfer the water inside her mouth to nozomi's mouth.