six

"Don't you feel special princess?" His smirk deepened before he wrapped one of his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him as if he were to be showing me off

My head spun in circles, trying to grasp this concept. I knew Taehyung was rich, but owning an entire art museum, one that I even worked at?

Did he own all my other job sites as well? Wait, he practically was my boss for Yeontan, and my boss right now for post mates, and now he's my actual boss for this job. The only freedom I seemed to have was at the bookstore.

"Mr. Kim, always a pleasure to see you here." One of my own bosses, Nicki Sung, greeted Taehyung, barely even recognizing me, the woman standing next to him. "And who is this? You rarely ever bring a date." She bowed towards me before returning her gaze to Taehyung.

"The magnificent woman is actually Amelia."

Her eyebrows immediately shot up, entirely surprised that the Cinderella next to him was simply a laborer in disguise. "Amelia as in Van Gough Amelia?"

Taehyung tilted his head, now looking down at me. "Van Gough Amelia, is this some nickname?"

I quickly shook my head, laughing nervously as I tried to dismiss this whole situation. "Ah don't worry about it, oh look, I think I see Jimin-" My eyes focused on Park Jimin, working at the bar we never used. Jimin. bartender. Holy Shi-

Taehyung swiftly pulled me away, saying a quick goodbye to my boss before taking me aside. "You. Jimin. Bar. What?" I said, trying again to grasp what has been happening this whole time I've been involved with Taehyung.

His cold hands lightly touched my shoulders, looking me in my eyes with his charmingly dark orbs that looked like little tapioca balls. I'm insane.

"Look, Jimin owns that bar that we met at, he is one of the best bartenders in Seoul. He just so happens to be my best friend. I, Kim Taehyung, own this museum. When I met you at the bar, I didn't have any clue that you worked for me. I only found out when I learned your name on post mates, looking for a dog sitter."

My eyebrows scrunched together, wondering why the heck did this all happen so coincidentally. I didn't want to think of this as fate because that would be implying that this was some stupid fairytale and I turned down that job from Disney Land back in LA. (cough cough)

"So you mean, you hired me because I was your worker?" I tilted my head up at him, still trying to piece this way too complicated puzzle. "Yes, I recognized your name and asked my other employees to see if you were trustworthy enough. It was funny though, because when I pulled you up in my system of employees, I automatically recognized you as the feisty little girl at the bar so I naturally began to believe in fate. Cute love story isn't it?" He winked at me.

This guy was a hopeless romantic, one that reminded me of a weird anime character I used to watch. What was his name? Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club.

I let out a sigh, not knowing how to respond to him kindly. "Alight, so you're a weird stalker that only really hired me because I was tickled your fancy?"

He let out a funny laugh at my slang that I heard many of times in Great Britain, so I didn't think it was that funny. Although, it was cute how he threw his head back as he held his stomach as he laughed.

"Tickled my fancy? You cute little Brit." He ruffled my hair like he did to his dog, to which I caught his hand and gently put it back by his side. But he instead, he grabbed my hand to intertwine our fingers. This weirdo. "I studied at Oxford for a while, I just naturally picked up on some of the slang." I mumbled under my breath, trying to ignore how he swung our arms back and forth like a child.

"Alright Tae, I think she's had enough of your weirdness."

I let out a sigh of relief once I heard Jimin's angelic voice speak from above, or more like right in front of me due to his shortness.

Taehyung only narrowed his eyes at the other before releasing his hold on my hands. "Don't you have some drinks to mix?" I hit his chest lightly, before smiling at Jimin to which he returned. For a moment, I thought this situation was genuine.

But that was shut down as Jimin held out his hand. "Would you like to dance?"

If Taehyung wasn't a sophisticated business man, I think he probably wouldn't have an issue with killing Jimin right in front of a crowd. I looked over to him and he gave me a small sad look. My heart swelled at how cute he could be. But then I had to remind myself that he was a 25 year old man.

"You're starting to look like Yeontan with that puppy dog look." I decided to tease him with a small kiss on the cheek before accepting Jimin's offer as I placed my hand into his. I winked at Taehyung as Jimin whisked me away and into the ballroom where there were a some people dancing to an orchestra.

"You know, I don't think I've seen him so soft for someone else." Jimin commented, holding my waist respectively as we started to sway back and forth. I looked back at Taehyung, seeing him converse with some important looking people. He looked so serious. "Has he never dated?"

Jimin gently shook his head, "Not that I know. He's just worked so hard to get where he is that I don't think he's had time to think about romance."

"He wasn't born into an upper class?" I asked, genuinely curious about Taehyung. I had way too many questions about his past and how many things does he own and why there are many guys living with him.

My partner giggled, shaking his head once again. "You assume too much of him." He paused before looking at his friend. "Just know that he's been in your spot before."

-------------

Author's Note

Taehyung is so sketchy in this rip.

BUT in real lifE holy crap is he dangerouS. I dont know hOW but LIke they're all so much more beautiful in real life and they SOUND so freaking GOOD> haer ariu haeri

I miss them :'(

anyways, thanks for listening to my ted talk.

XXKasey