five

I thought he was kidding when he said he'd be texting my tinder matches

I thought he was kidding when he said he'd be texting my tinder matches. He sure as hell wasn't. I got my phone back and saw so many messages from thirsty men because "I" called them, "Daddy?" I read aloud, not believing how immature Taehyung could be.

This was far worse from them thinking I was taken, no, now they won't leave me alone. "Kim Taehyung, I will murder you." I said sternly, staring at his laughing figure with wide eyes. I think one of my eyes twitched.

"Ah, don't worry about it, it was only a joke. Plus, no guy wants a murderess as his date for the night." He said, placing his hand on my shoulder gently. "Yeah and murderesses don't want ghosts as their date either but here we are."

With this he only laughed more as he clutched his stomach. Rather than being truly angry at him, I felt a weird drop in my stomach. Just today felt like I have known Taehyung before, like we met way before the bar. It was odd and I didn't know how to take it. Since I was 20, I've been moving place to place, surrounded by strangers I had only met recently. However I just came to meet a stranger I somehow feel like I've known forever.

If I was going to be honest, it scared the hell out of me. I just wanted to turn down every offer he had in store for me but I couldn't resist. He oddly made me feel a little less alone.

"So, while you're doing you're little tinder scavenging for the right papi, I have set up a spa day for you. In thirty minutes, you have a manicure and a pedicure followed with a facial. And then I have a makeup and hair stylist coming in at 5ish to fix this. I'm guessing they'll finish around 7;30. Leaving an hour to relax and watch funny vines with me."

I gave him a look in disbelief. "Why, thank you fairy godmother." I joked a little, still kind of shocked he'd spend so much time and money on me. Plus, I've never had a classified spa day. Taehyung only bowed to me teasingly. "Anything to make you go from rags to riches."

"You know I should consider that slightly offensive, but the simple lifestyle suits me."

--------

Many hours later of pampering and torturing my facial pores, I finally got done with the last bit of my hair. The makeup stylist didn't want to do too much, but she did make me somehow look like Jeffrey Star blessed my face. My hair was simply curled and as I requested, put into a little half up half down bun like Belle.

With some help from the stylists, I got into the extravagant golden dress. When I looked into the mirror, everyone stood in awe, even myself. I had absolutely no idea that the natural beauty in the mirror was me. I looked like a goddess.

"I'll go tell Mr. Kim you're ready." Just his professional name gave my stomach a weird pit feeling. I simply nodded, stepping into the shoes I was given before following the two stylists.

They went down the stairs to go announce that I was finished but I had already came face to face with Taehyung in the downstairs living room. I've already witnessed Taehyung in an assortment of suits, but holy heck was black his color.

I think his expression matched mine, completely star struck. "This is more than just dress up..." Was all he said, taking in my appearance. "I-I mean you look the same as always."

His eyebrow lifted before taking my hand and kissing my knuckles. "As always? My all black appearance isn't mysterious to you? Leaving you wondering more?" No matter how much I wanted to deny his ethereal and angel like looks, I decided to only make a smart ass remark, like I usually did.

"Wow, was that a little line from a drama? Didn't know you wanted to be an actor." This made him release my hand and roll his brown eyes. "Yah, just admit I'm the handsomest man you've seen." It was almost cute how he was pouting and whining in front of me like a little boy. Yet he wants to be called a man.

"You are the handsomest...boss I've ever had." I chuckled like how he did before at me. For a minute he probably thought I'd submit into following his words, it was too bad I was stubborn. "I'm glad I made your phone blow up with perverts." He mumbled jokingly before we both sat around and watch vine compilations for the next hour.

-------

Soon enough, we had been ushered into an uber SUV to arrive at this destination I still had no idea of. But once we pulled up to the all too familiar scene of an art gallery, my mind was blown. Taehyung opened the door for me but all I could do was shake my head. "C'mon Cinderella, everyone is waiting."

I took a nervous gulp before accepting his hand and stepping out of the vehicle that I called my safety net from what I knew I was going to face. "I can't do this..." Taehyung looked at me with concern, seeing my anxious habits of sweaty hands and lip biting. Although, I'm sure he didn't mind the latter.

"You look absolutely stunning, there's no need to worry." He said, whispering into my ear as we walked up to the doors of the gallery. I only shook my head once more, feeling like I was going to throw up. "It's not the other rich people that I'm worried about...I just know my coworkers are going to laugh at me."

His eyes turned to look at me with a satisfied smirk, something I wasn't at all expecting. "Not when they see the owner of the gallery's date." I gave him a confused look before I saw his all knowing expression that was way too smug for my own comfort.

"You-" "Am the owner of the art gallery you work at, indeed. Don't you feel special princess?"

That's it, I am most definitely going to end up with a ghost as a boss and date.

----------

Author's Note

Ah it's so short, but I promise the next one will be out earlier~!

I'm so nervous, I have my first therapy session tomorrow and I'm getting so anxious for no real reason lol. Let's hope I'm not too awkward...

Anyways, I look forward to your guys' feedback and I think for almost every chapter, I'm going to ask for input for ideas or how you guys are liking the story so far. I also am very open to critique, I'm always wanting to improve.

Thank you for liking, voting, and commenting! Oh and remember my DMs are open, I like making friends on here lol

Xx Kasey