First Date

Lisa POV

"Ouch..."

I hold my head because of the throbbing headache and hangover.

What happened last night?~

I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror, nothing caught my attention until I averted my eyes to my forehead. A big bruise is shown on my forehead.

Oh my God, what have I done yesterday~

I shrugged it off and get ready for today. Today is our last day in America and we will go back tomorrow.

After washing up my face, I go to my closet to find some casual clothes. After rummaging through the closet, I found a familiar shirt.

Wait

Wait... Isn't this Jungkook's shirt~

He used to wear it to school~

Why is it with me?~

Oh, yeah. He left at my house last time~

Did I got my memories back?~

I ruffled my hair, confused with everything at the moment.

To test my memories, I try to recall all the things that happened before the accident.

And...

Oddly, I remember everything even the smallest details without any pain in my head.

Weird~

I just wear the clothes and go to the balcony for some fresh air before going out. I plan to hang out with Jennie.

Once I reached the balcony, I sit down on a chair and send a message to Jennie.

Lisa
Unnie, you free today?
Can we hang out together?

Jennie
Sorry, maknae.
As much as I want
to hang out with you,
I can't.
I'm having some plan
with Taehyung.

Lisa
Oh, then alright.
Have fun with your boyfie.

I keep my phone and look up, only to be startled by Jungkook staring at me.

"Omg!! You scared me. My poor heart."

"Why are you pouting?"

"Nothing. Anyways, where did you go early in the morning?"

He raised up a bag from his hand and showed me. The bag has the label 'pharmacy'.

"Are you sick?" I asked concern while staring at the bag.

"No, it's for you. You have a bruise on your forehead right?"