Park

Lisa POV

I'm currently sitting at the living room, scanning through the channel on the TV with a bowl of popcorn to snack on.

"HECK NO!! WHY?!! ARGHH!!"

I scream out loud and flipped the bowl of popcorn making it fly all over the living room.

When I thought no one is in the house, a voice spoke from behind scaring the living hell out of me.

I must be too immersed in the movie that I didn't realized someone is back.

"What The Actual F--"

"Yah! Language please."

I turn towards the direction of voice only to find an annoyed Jin and Jisoo standing behind the couch with some popcorns stuck on their hair.

"Is this how you welcome us back, Lalisa?"

I snickered a bit at their current look before apologizing.

"Oops...Sorry. Didn't know you two were back. Anyways, welcome back."

I grab a handful of popcorn as if it's confetti and throw at them again.

"Lalisa, you better clean up this mess now before I smack the shit out of you."

Jisoo swinged her hand back, ready to hit me.

"Ok, ok, I will. Chill lady, would ya?"

"Anyways, where is Jungkook?"

Jin ask probably because he can't find him around the living room.

"Oh... He's out with his '97 friends."

"Aish, this kid. Just messaged him that I will announce something, yet he still go out."

"Announce what?" I ask curiously.

"You will find out later."

Jin just wink at me and drag Jisoo with him towards their room.

And...

I'm left alone in the living room again.

I keep on switching the channel yet I can't find any nice movies. So I decide to just head back to my room for a nap.

I closed my eyes, trying to sleep but I can't sleep.

After having a war with my mind, I plan to get some fresh air outside, since I have nothing to do.

Sounds like a good idea~

-

I am walking around a park that is located near the house.

Kids are running around screaming in joy, while the parents are trying to chase after them.

I find an empty bench and take a rest on it while admiring the beautiful scenery of the park.

A very big lake with crystal clear water and fish is located in the middle of the park. There's a big rainbow bridge for anyone to cross the lake. And an enormous playground for the kids just right beside the lake.

Trees surrounding it making the weather cooler.

Suddenly I heard a crying sound. I search for it and saw a boy on the floor holding his bleeding knee, crying loudly, hoping to seek some help from any passerby.

Seeing the boy in that situation is not so pleasant, so I decided to help him.

"Hey little boy, why are you crying? Are you hurt?"