Preparation

Jennie POV

"Alright, I need to get to the point. Unnie, you're going to the after party tonight right?"

"Yeah, what about you?"

Finally, after one hour of blabbering nonsense~

"Of course I'm going, can't waste the chance right?

"Besides, a party won't be a party if there's no Lalisa Manoban."

She wink at me and flipped her hair. I just shakes my head, sighing.

How am I gonna deal with this girl?~

Lisa and I stay at the same hotel but different room. We share a room with our partner.

Taehyung is currently not here because he went out saying he's going to visit his friend.

If you're wondering why Lisa is in my room, that is because she said that she is boring.

When I ask what about Jungkook, she started to tell me how cute or handsome he look even though he's sleeping. She decided not to wake him up since he look tired too.

I cringed so much hearing all her statements. But I can tell that she has fallen in love with Jungkook deeply.

"Oh, before I forgot. Unnie what time is your event starting?"

"5pm. Yours is also 5 right?"

"Yep. Then we should meet up at the after party at 9pm. What say?"

"Alright. I'll see you then, bye."

"But un--"

Before she could continue, I shut her off by pushing her out of my room.

Phew, finally some peace~

It's 10am now and I'm alone in the room, not knowing what to do. The event starts at 5pm, so there's still a lot of time.

I look around the room and saw my camera. Maybe I can enjoy the scenery and take some pictures.

That's it, I'm gonna go out~

I change my clothes and grab all the stuffs I need and leave the hotel.

-

"Wah!! This is so beautiful."

I look at the picture I took, satisfied with it. I'm currently at the Central Park, strolling while drinking the coffee I bought just now.

After walking for a while, I find a bench and take a rest.

Suddenly, a cute little girl approach me with a flower. She looks very cute with her chubby cheeks.

"Hi, this is a flower for you."

I accepted the flower with a bright smile. She asked for my hand and kissed it. Then she run off to the opposite direction, leaving me standing there with the flower.

Suddenly my phone vibrated. I take it out from my jeans pocket and saw a message from Taehyung.

I open it and was shocked.

It was a picture of the little girl giving me the flower with the caption

'Do you like it ❤ ?'

I quickly look up from my phone to find him, but couldn't. I wanted to text him asking where is he.

When suddenly a hand covered my eyes from behind. I almost yelped but soon recognize the hands and his perfume.

I removed his hand and turn around to face him. He is showing me his famous rectangle smile, hands now travelled to my waist, holding it tight.