Meet Up

Jisoo POV

"Thank you!"

Jin and I walk out the studio after Namjoon gave us some information about the song we're going to sing.

We also practice the song for a while with the guidance of the rap line.

"I didn't know you have such a nice voice."

"Are you insulting me?" Jin look at me with disbelief and scoffed.

"Of course no. It's just that I rarely hear your voice when you're doing group work with the members."

He just rolled his eyes on me.

"I think the company should give you more line, I like your voice."

"Let's be real, your high note is so high that it reachs the sky."

He halted his step and turn around.

"I'm flattered." He put his hand on his chest and bow to me as a thank you.

I just smile at him and walk towards him so we can walk together.

-

But I still want you~

"Did you hear that?"

I ask Jin curiously. No one has ever heard this song except us. Who would even sing this song when they don't even know it.

"Hear what?"

I'm sure someone is humming to this song. I heard it again.

"This" I said pointing towards the direction of the sound.

But I still want you~

Jin look at me with wide eyes and nod his head.

We both share a look before heading towards the direction of the humming song.

It's coming from Lisa and Jungkook room. Jin open the door quietly and take a peak inside the room since they didn't lock it.

Lisa is laying on the bed maybe because she fainted just now with Jungkook sitting beside the bed, holding her hand while humming to the song rhythm.

Jin and I look at each other, unknowingly a smile tugged on our face. Obviously, we want our maknaes to be happy. We support their relationship since the start.

We close the door and head back to our room. I just hope they get back their memories faster.

-

THE NEXT DAY~

Lisa POV

"Phew! That's so tiring."

Jungkook and I are in the company's practice room learning the choreography for our song since our position is vocal and dance.

I lean against the mirror in the practice room and chugged down a whole bottle of water.

"P-please pass m-me a water bottle."

Jungkook is sprawled all over the floor, panting because of the intense choreography.

Since I don't want to start any fight, I reach out for a water bottle near me and throw it to him.

Luckily, he catch the bottle but he shoot me a glare after that. After drinking the water, he finally can speak normally without cutting any sentence.

"Are you trying to kill me? Throw the bottler one more time and you're dead."

I just rolled my eyes at him and decided to play with my phone since practice is over.