Are We Friends?

Lisa POV

Finally, we're done.

After 1 week of hectic schedule, we're finally having day off. The company gave us 3 days break.

Some of the members went back to their hometown.

While there's me stuck here in Korea. I miss my parents, I want to go back Thailand to visit them.

But 3 day is not enough. So I just stay here. Usually Rosé will stay with me, since she can't go back too.

But I don't know happened, she decided to go with Jimin back to Busan. I think something is happening between them.

"Lisa? Lalisa? You ok? Food is ready now, come let's eat."

I was brought back to reality when Jungkook called me.

"Ah ok."

Jungkook totally changed into another person since that day after he kissed me. He become more caring and kind.

Maybe because he got back his memories. That why he feel guilty for treating me that way.

I'm scared to fall for him again but I think I'm falling for him even without noticing. I try to refrain myself, but it's useless.

I think he's actually not bad. I like him like this. He being a annoying brat is maybe because we start off on the wrong side.

"Lisa? Are you really ok?"

"Y-yeah, let's eat."

And I was lost in trance for the second time.

"Are you coming or waiting for me to carry you?"

Jungkook asked chuckling at me since I'm not moving from the spot.

-

"So, why didn't you go back?"

He look at me curiously.

"What do expect me to do in Thailand with just 3 days off."

He chuckled at my statement.

"How about you? You didn't you go back with Jimin? You both are from Busan right?"

"Did you stalk me? How did you know where I stayed before."

"I did not stalk you, I just overheard Jimin and Rosé conversation."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Anyways to answer your question, I decided to stay here with you, because everyone is not here and you're alone in this house. So why not accompany you."

"Wow, such a gentleman. I'm touched."

"I know right. I too, acknowledge myself as a gentleman."

I laughed at his statement.

The time pass so fast when we are chatting while eating. It's quite fun to spend time with him. We talk about some normal stuffs.

"Thank you for the meal. As in return, I'll wash the dishes."

"Ok"

I cleaned up the table and started washing the dishes.

I was washing the dishes when suddenly I feel something press against my back. Hot breath were fanning my neck, sending shiver down my body.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry, did I make you feel uncomfortable?"

By his tone, I can tell that he is smirking.