After Party

Lisa POV

*flash*

*look here please*

*flash*

*1,2,3, smile*

*flash*

The venue is flooded with all kinds of shouting and camera flashing sounds.

Jungkook and I are currently in the van line up waiting for our turn to reach the red carpet.

This is the first time I'm attending a fashion event. I'm a bit nervous now. I look at the side to find Jungkook chilling as if this is not a big deal.

Maybe he's been to this kind of event before, that's why he's so chill about it.

"You don't look scared." Before I could think, my mouth blurted those words unconsciously. I quickly covered my mouth when something hit me.

He's been to the BBMAs and AMAs, of course he's not scared. He even got the award and went on the huge stage where is usually used by the western artist.

Fuck my life~

"I don't look scared?? I think you should recheck again. Observe my face carefully." He pointed towards his face.

I being a dumb ass listen to him and lean forward so I can observe his face more in detail.

He start to lean closer to me and averted his eyes to my lips. His action didn't go unnoticed by me.

I was startled by his action, but I didn't move away. Instead I freeze at that position.

He slowly lean forward and give me a peck on the lips. I don't know why, but I feel disappointed when his lips left mine.

What are you doing to me~

"Of course I'm scared." He offer me his hands and signal me to hold it. He is indeed scared because his palm is sweaty when I hold it.

"But you don't look scared though."

"That's because you're here with me, I know everything will be fine as long as you're with me."

I look up, shock at his statement. He didn't say anything but just smile at me and pull me closer to him.

I'm leaning my head on his shoulder, still holding his hand. He squeeze my hand, reassuring me that everything will be fine. His gesture made me calm down a bit.

-

"Next up, we have Ms Lalisa Manoban and Mr Jeon Jungkook!"

The screaming got louder. Fans holding their phones up recording everything they can.

We walk out the van and wave at the fans. Jungkook guide me to the photo area and let the photographer take our pictures.

After we're done, we go to the reception hall. A lot of famous people is in the hall enjoying some cocktail and desserts while waiting for the event to start.

"Lisa, I'll go grab a drink. Wait here ok?"

"Never mind, I'll go with you."

I don't know what happened, but my brain works on itself, thinking of something else and my hand response to it. I grab his hand and intertwined our fingers.

He look shock and curious to why my behaviour suddenly change. I just smile sheepishly at him and kiss his cheeks.

"Come on, let's go."