Truth Or Dare

Jungkook POV

"Lisa!" I called for her to see if she wants to play video games with me.

I'm in the living room, playing with Taehyung at first, but then he say he needs to go out. I wonder where is he going this late.

So now I'm finding someone to replace him and play with me.

"What!! It's 10pm already, let me sleep. I'm tired."

"Wanna play video games with me? Your favourite Dance Battle?"

"Urghh, you dumbhead know that's my favourite, you're trying to bribe me is it?!! I hate you!"

"Aw, I love you too."

"Love yourself dude, no one loves you."

I laughed at her statement. I heard some footstep coming down the stairs.

Ha, knew it~

"You better not use this shit against me next time."

She glared at me and take a hold of the game remote.

"So, what song are we playing?"

She asked looking through all the song list.

"How about Whistle? I like that song. Make 'em whistle like a missle bomb bomb."

I sing out loud and she just look at me weirdly.

"What did I just heard? My ears!!"

She rub her ears continuously before bursting into fits of laughter, rolling all over the floor.

"I-i need to stop laughing now." Yet she's still laughing.

"Ok stop. Are we going to play or laugh?" I asked her in the most serious dead ass tone.

"Ok, let's play. Game on."

-

"Yah! That's not fair."

I throw the game remote across the room.

"Too bad, this game is originally fair and square. You can't cheat in this game."

"Urghh, what now?"

"Of course it's punishment."

My face turn pale immediately. Don't let her innocent and sweet look fool you, she's hulk in reality.

Last time when I accidentally spilled coffee onto her timberland, she swinged a punch onto my face and the bruise was there for almost one week.

Damn, just thinking about it already hurts like crazy. What more in reality.

"Wait here."

She then head back to the room.

Remind me to not play with her ever again~

She came back with a bag which I assume is her makeup bag.

Oh God, is she going to ruin my face?~

She started to apply all her makeup on my face. Even though I know that she is a pro in makeup, I'm sure she will ruin my face. This is a punishment after all.

After she's done, she clap her hand. Satisfied with her work. She then take her phone out and take a picture.

"There you go, what a nice look."

"OMG?!! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HANDSOME FACE?"

I'm cursing inside, not happy with the outcome when I look into the mirror.