Conflict Or Not

BamBam POV

Later That Night~~~~~~

When I reached home, the house is very quiet. If Lisa is at home, the atmosphere shouldn't be like this because she likes to play music very loud. Something is wrong with Lisa if she is not blasting loud music in the house unless she is still not home. I decided to check her room first. When I reached in front of her room, I heard sobbing coming from the room. I quickly rush into the room and found Lisa on the floor crying. I went towards her and hug her while comforting her.

"What's wrong Lisa?" I asked with concern.

"Re-remember t-the guy I to-told you th-that I have a cr-crush on?" Lisa asked still sobbing .

"Yeah, Jeon Jungkook right? What happened?" I asked back patiently

Lisa told everything that happened from where Jungkook confess till where she caught Jungkook kissing another girl. My blood start to boil when I heard what happened to Lisa and what Jungkook did to her. That bastard is gonna get from me.

"Aish, how can he do that to you!! I'm gonna teach him a lesson tomorrow when I see him at school" I said while I ball my fist.

"Don't, I will settle it with him. I will find you if something went wrong. Everyone deserve a second chance right?" Lisa said without suttering because she stopped crying already.

"OK, if that's what you want. But remember to find me if something is wrong, OK?" I said while ruffling her hair.

"Ok, goodnight. I need to sleep there's school tomorrow"Lisa said while yawning.

"Goodnight Pokpak" I pecked her forehead then switch off the light while walking out the room.

Rose POV

THE NEXT MORNING~~~~~~

My phone beep when I was preparing for school. I quickly took my phone and saw a message from my crush. I immediately open it and read it

Jiminie ❤❤
Hi. Are you still at home?

Me
Hi. I'm still at home.

Jiminie ❤❤
Can I accompany you to school?

Me
Um, yeah. But I promise Lisa to walk to school with her. Is it ok if you accompany me to Lisa's house?

Jiminie ❤❤
Of course, anything for my girl. 😘

Me
Um ok. I'm gonna go prepare myself.

Seen

I quickly get ready and change into a nicer clothes (picture below) and prepare breakfast.

Not long after, Jimin arrived

Not long after, Jimin arrived. I invited him for breakfast. We are eating while chatting.

"So what is your ideal type?" Jimin asked out of no where.

"Y-y-yo-you" I said hesitantly while slowly walking away to hide from embarrassment.

"Wait!" Jimin said while grabbing my wrist. He back hug me while whispered into my ear "Don't need to be shy, I'm the same. My ideal type is you too. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I turn around and pecked his lips. I quickly run to the bathroom to hide my embarrassment. I heard Jimin chuckle and said "I'll take that as a Yes".

After a while, we got out of the house with our hand intertwined together and heads towards Lisa's house.

LISA HOUSE ~~~~~~

We ring the bell of Lisa's house and wait for a while. After a few second, a guy came to open the door. He look at me confusedly and when he look at Jimin, his face expression changed into a happy one.

"Yo, bro!! Whutzzupp!! The guy greeted Jimin and did a handshake.

"Yo, long time no see!!" Jimin greeted back happily.

They keep talking like I'm not there. I'm like "Dude, what the hell!! I'm here, Hello 🙋" I thought to myself. I decided to interrupt them and make some sound "A-hem"

"Oh sorry babe. By the way BamBam, this is my girlfriend and your sister's best friend, Rose" Jimin said while pointing towards me.

So his name is BamBam and he is Lisa's brother. Wait a minute, why didn't Lisa tell me that she has a brother?!!! I thought I'm her best friend.... Whatever, I'll just ask her later. I greeted him and said that we're here to pick Lisa up.

"Pokpak!! Your friends are here" BamBam shouted from the living room.

"Kay, I'll be down in a minute"Lisa shouted back.

When Lisa came down, I can see that her face looks very pale and her puffy eyes is visible.

"Lisa!! You okay?? Is everything all right? What's wrong?? Tell me what happened. Did someone did this ? Who is it? I swear I'll make his life miserable." Jimin bombarded all kinds of questions with concern because he treats Lisa like his own sister.

"Aish. Let her talk , Jimin." I said and hit the back of his head lightly.

Lisa just look down and said "nothing". I'm very sure something is wrong cause Lisa is always like this when she is sad. But I decided to not pressure her. When the times come, I'm sure she will be ready to tell us.

When we're about to go, BamBam call Jimin and said that he wanted to tell him something. So they signaled us to go first.

Jimin POV

BamBam call me to stay and signaled the girls to go. After the girls we're out of our sight, he bring me to the backyard.

"What do you want to tell me?" I asked BamBam.

BamBam told me what happened about Lisa. I was shocked that Jungkook did something like that to her. I thought he said he love Lisa with all his heart. Aish, whatever. I don't care if Jungkook is my half-brother, I'm gonna teach him a lesson.