Epilogue

Nothing much is happening here, just some lame humour. No proof read.

-

15 years later~

"Mom!! Look at Se Woon, he's annoying me. I'm trying to studying!"

"Se Woon! Come here and help me, don't disturb your brother!"

Neitherless, Lisa's shouting was useless as Se Woon didn't budge but continue annoying his older brother. Lisa gave up on her sons and pay her attention back to the new born girl, So Yeon who is crying.

"Se Woon, I'm warning you. Get away from me!"

"What! I didn't even do anything."

"Didn't do anything, are you blind?! Look at your leg, it's on the table! Your leg is blocking me, I don't have enough space on the table. Besides, it stinks! Move!"

Not listening to his brother, he tried to annoy him even more by lifting his stinky feet to his nose.

"Jeon Se Woon!! Fuck off!" He shouted and pushed his younger brother's leg away from his face. Inserting too much strength, Se Woon fall down from his chair.

"Ouch!" Se Woon hissed.

"Jeon Soo Bin!"

"What?!"

"Don't what me!! Did you just swear?! What did I say before, no swearing in the house!!"

"I don't give a damn fuck!" Soo Bin shouted back, not realizing who he was talking to.

"JEON SOO BIN!" Once he turned around, he immediately regret swearing. There stood in front of him, Jeon Jungkook his father.

"You don't give a damn fuck huh?" Jungkook challenge his son.

"N-no dad, I give a damn f-fuck." Soo Bin whispered.

"Oh my god! Why are you still swearing?!" Jungkook yelled.

"S-sorry dad."

"I had enough, Lisa please call SeokJin hyung for me!" Jungkook shouted so that Lisa who is at the second floor could hear it.

"NO MOM! NO PLEASE!" Soo Bin beg, kneeling on the floor tears brimming.

Jungkook just crossed his arm and smirked at the situation. He would always use the 'SeokJin' weapon to threaten his children.

"What did you do this time, my dear?" Lisa asked, coming down to the living room.

"I swear just now and dad caught me. I'm sorry mom, I won't do it again."

"Aww, it's okay." Lisa said and hug Soo Bin.

"What the fuck, no it's not okay!" Jungkook complained.

"Jeon! I told you not to swear in front of the child." Lisa glared at Jungkook.

"What?! You choose your son over me?! Do you not love me anymore?" Jungkook asked offended.

"Duh, he's our son." Lisa teased.

"I'm out of this house, Se Woon let's go. Dad will bring you somewhere better than here." Jungkook said and Se Woon came rushing towards his dad.

Soo Bin is Lisa's favourite while Se Woon is Jungkook's favourite. Hence, the situation right now.

"Mom, you did not call uncle SeokJin right?" Soo Bin asked.

"I did call."

"Mom! Why did you call?!"

"Eventhough you're my favourite dear, I'm not letting you go this time. I told you no swearing, so learn your lesson." Lisa said.