part 7

Ebonie and I look at each other shocked. "what is Macey doing with Marcus and Martinus" I ask. "That's why she was weird at concert" Ebonie say. "Yeah" I say. "but we will find out that later and don't bother them now you will regret" she say. "I know" "and we will make Macey to tell us" she say and I laugh. "let's go in this shop they will see us if we go now" I say and she nod. We go in shop with really good clothes. "well we should buy something" she say. "yep" I say and laugh. After half an hour I lost Ebonie and I was about to find her when I hit something and fall on the floor. "I'm so sorry" he say and help me get up. "I-it's okay" I stutter. "are you okay" he ask and I didn't know what to answer. I can't belive I'm talking to Marcus Gunnarsen. "y-yes... I'm sorry ... I just..." "You are fan" he laugh. "Yeah b-but" I don't know how to talk anymore. "Hey it's okay" he laugh. "but you aren't crazy like others" he say and I laugh. "Wait... You are Kimberley" he say. "Yes wow you still remember" I say. "Yeah to be honest you are only first kiss girl I remember name" he say and we both laugh. "can I ask what's your Instagram" he ask. "W-why... I mean I will tell you but ... Why?" "Haha I want to know" he say. I tell him and he take his phone. "You are beautiful on all pictures" he say. "thank you" I say and blush. "I need to go now but it was nice to see you again" he say. "same bye" I say and hug him. "Oh my God did you just talked with him and he asked for your Instagram" Ebonie come. "Yeeess" I yelled.

Why was Macey with them?