Chapter 28: Hungover

Myself was already awake but my body is still asleep. I felt a presence beside me but I ignored it, maybe Its just the girls. I felt it move a little closer to me, making me feel its presence more.

 It's a big figure behind me, I'm not sure if this is still a girl beside me. 

My eyes shot open and waking up an unfamiliar room, My whole body shook and sat up the looked to the figure beside me. I looked at my body relieving after seeing i'm still dressed. I slap the person and his whole body shook and his eyes shot open.

"What the fuck?" He groaned, as he looked at me. "Why am I here?"  I said, pissed off.

"Wait what?" He adjusted his sight and sat up, "Don't you remember anything from last night?" He asks, making me shook.

"What happened last night?" I asked warily, "Don't tell me I did something stupid" I told him, he smirk at that, "Nah you blurted out something" My eyes widen.

Don't tell me I said something, D-did I told him that I was kyutinini?

Oh no

I looked at jimin, wide eyes. His smirk grew as he saw my reaction, "What did I blurted out?" I asked him. "Random" He stated.

"Like what?"

"You told me how am I the most handsome human being in the world" He stated confidently, "Did I really said that?" I let out a breathe

"Nah! I was just messing with you" He laughed. "What happened? How did I ended up here?" I asked him relief.

"Oh, You past out last night. Next time you're having a drink make sure if you can handle it." He warned me, "And, last night I bought you to my bed because you told me you don't want to sleep with the girls, So I put you to mine, I was planning on sleeping on the couch but you pulled me down to bed"  He tells.

"But you did told me how handsome I am" He added then smirked. I let out a low groan and roll my eyes at him.

My head keeps on spinning, I put a hand on the bed to kept me away from falling, I feel like my tummy needs some out. "Jen, you okay?" jimin asked. I stood up and went inside his bathroom and started vomiting on his toilet.

I heard foot steps coming behind me, I kept vomiting. My head hurts and I don't feel anything but my head. I felt a hand on my neck and grabbing my hair so that it won't have vomit on it. He patted my back as I vomit one last time.

"You should've have drank a lot, you can't handle it" Jimin sighed as he gave me a pill, "Drink this" He said as he gave me a bottle of water from a cooler. I drank it as I let out a sigh.

"You should rest first" he stood up and went out the room. A few moments jimin went back with clothes on his hands. "Here, wear this first and take a rest here" He gave me the clothes.

I took the clothes and jimin went outside to give me privacy, gentleman. I just notice that I was just wearing a oversized t shirt from last night. I took out it and wore jimin's hoodie as the length stops at my mid thigh. And lastly I wore his sweatpants. It's large, must be the smallest size he has.

I left my shirt hanging on his bathroom. I went out of his bathroom and without hesitation lay my body on his bed. I smelled his bed, jimin's scent. I chuckled a little and put on a blanket.

****

I woke up with a few muffles of voice inside the room. I open one eye and adjust to the lighting of the sun infront of me. I open another eye and got all my senses back. I sat up and met up with a few eyes infront of me.

I first look confused at them, then the first time I look around the area, I wasn't wearing my own clothes, I was wearing someone's clothes. Then I got my senses, I was hang over earlier and jimin lend me his clothes.

I look at them with a sly smile, "Yes?" I asked them.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Taehyung asked with full of curiosity.

"I fell asleep....?" I answer not sure of a proper one. "In jimin's clothes?" Jungkook quickly questioned with a smirk on his face.

"You're thinking of something" I gave them a sigh. "We--" Taehyung was about to finish when a head pop out of the door.

"I told you guys wake her up, I'm really hungry" Jimin whined at the door, he first eyes me then smirk at me, he gave me a wink and walked out of his room. I blush at that and stood up from his bed.

"What's for lunch?" I asked as my tummy grumbles. "Dinner" Taehyung corrected. I gave him a question look, "You've been out for a while" Taehyung said and I just nodded.

"Where are we going?" I asked,"Pizza" Jungkook said as he fixes his hair. "Wear something comfortable, no need to wear something presentable" Jungkook said as I scan his outfit, a hoodie and jogger pants.

Comfortable

I went out the room and quickly went to my things to get a slippers. I fix my hair with a high pony tail and i put my clear glasses on, just to make sure I don't look so ugly.

I went out the room to see all of them are ready. I spotted jimin looking at me, "Looking comfortable kyuky" He winked as I mentally roll my eyes.

I scan them all and they were wearing everything that makes them comfortable. Jimin wearing his another pair of jogger pants like the one I'm wearing and a large white shirt and a bonnet with shades. He still looks hot.

"leggoo!!" Rose said as they all stood up and went outside the house. I notice they were heading to the garage. I followed them as they all headed to a white van. "I don't want to drive" Taehyung back out, "Me too" Jungkook said it with jimin.

"Not allowed" Rose and Lisa said as they all looked at jisoo, "I don't know how" They all look at my way. I gulp.

I mean I drive but my car broke down and I little bit know how. "Jen, do you drive?" Kook asked as I slightly nod, he smirked at that. A thing came up flying to my direction, i quickly caught it so I won't get hit. Its just the keys.

I went to sat at the driver's seat, as they were all in I started the car. "Do you sure know how?" Jimin asked from beside me. He've been asking that question a million times. "For the last time jimin, yes I know" I gave him a sigh.

"Where to?" I asked. "Nearest pizza restaurant" Jimin said as I started driving to the destination.

-----------------

Sorry for not updating

Btw I was in the hospital for 5 days, skl. Hahahahha

Im going to update 2 chapters straight this day.