Chapter 25: Truth or Dare

It's been a while since we started partying. It's just us and their friends.

I am actually glad I came here. I wouldn't be meeting Jin Oppa, my cousin, If I didn't come here.

I glance around the house, Lisa and Jisoo talking while Rose was just sitting, clearly not in the mood in this night. And there was Taehyung with Hoseok oppa and Namjoon Oppa at the sofa while Suga oppa is sleeping at the sofa beside them.

He looks tired.

Then there's Jimin and Jungkook near the terrace door, talking. I looked at them while I sat here at the bar. They laughed along. Jimin caught me looking, I blush and quickly look away.

I wonder if he already knows that I am the one who is he texting to. Would he get angry? Or would he ignore me? That's like so Hard.

I clearly don't want it to happen. My feelings are so mixed up right now. I wanted to like him but the fact that he kept changing his attitude every minute, makes a total turn off.

But I love the way he smiles, the way he still respect girls. He is being a gentleman when he took me home when I was sick. He even invited me to his house so I wouldn't get alone at home.

As much as I wanted to feel the happiness right now, I just can't. I wanted myself to like him but I can't.

I don't know why. I still don't know his real self. I only knew him just for awhile now.

It's hard to like someone in such a short time. For me, I guess.

I admit he is handsome as hell, he is so hot, and sexy. I wanted to touch his small hands so bad. I wanted to touch his lips so bad.

"Jen, How have you been?" Jin Oppa snapped me out of my mind. I turn to look at him and smiled sheepishly.

"fine" I said shortly, not wanting to tell him something. Seriously, I don't have anything to say. "You look clouded there" He chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I took a sip of my wine. "I mean you think alot. What are you thinking about?" He asked as I just shrugged.

If only you know.

I wanted to tell you so bad, oppa. But right now I just don't want.

My mind is on the problem between rose and I, and why jimin invited me here.

I know Rose is a sweet kind girl, I just feel it. Why does she have to bad at me? I'n getting frustrated here.

"Okay!!! Let's all play!!" We heard a voice shouted near. I look at the person who was calling out. It was jimin. Everybody went go to the living room, as jimin wishes so.

I follow behind. "So clearly, the night is getting boring. So why not play something" He grinned as he looked at jungkook

"What game?" Jisoo asked

"Truth or dare" Jungkook said.
My self shrunk as I heard it. I don't know but I am already nervous. So nervous..

What if jimin knows??

They all agreed to play. Majority wins. We all circle at the living room. Me beside my cousin and Lisa.

There's an empty bottle placed in the middle of the circle. "I'll spin it" Jimin said. He spinned the bottle as I watched it spinning wishing that it won't land on me. It slowly land on me but ended it on lisa. I sighed in relief. We looked at her, "Truth or dare" Jimin asked.

"Too make it exciting, Dare" Lisa said with full of confidence "I dare you to sit on kook's lap for the whole game" Jimin said. He is such a jerk for lisa. But it seems like lisa doesn't mind. "What about if the bottle lands on him?" Lisa asked curious.