Chapter 27: Pool Party

"Girls Pool party time!"

----

After we heard taehyung's shout from outside, We quickly look at each other and nod in a motion that we must stand.

Oh my Lord. I'm loving these girls.

Thank God I know the reason, after a long long long long of my days of being curious.

I just notice that I don't have anything to wear for the pool, I stop at my tracks as we were about to go outaide when lisa opened the door, the girls look back at me confused. "Hehe, do you guys have an extra swimming suit?" I smiled sheepishly. They all look at each other and grin as they pulled me back inside the room.

***

After a few minutes they gave me a swimsuit, and I hate them for that. Why did I even agree on that? I should have just wore a shirt and a shorts. Well, I tried to convinced them to let me use my shirt and shorts but they said it won't be fun.

What's fun about wearing this swimsuit? I'm so not comfortable in this. I'm literally wearing a black pair of two piece swimsuit underneath my over sized T shirt.

We arrived the backyard where jimin's pool was. I look around the backyard and smiled in awe. It's big. This guys is rich. How do even this guy have money? I'm curious where are his parents?

The guys are already there at the table near the pool. I just wish this night will end very soon. Having some of my little feelings on jimin makes me go crazy. He backhugged me, and it was a dare. Clearly the dare was to backhug the girl he likes. So that me he likes me?

Does he like me? Or Does he like-like me?

Wait

They are already drinking. These guys sure can handle a lot of bottle of alcohol. They just drunk a lot earlier. These guys are real guys.

They turn to our presence as they notice us, they motion us to come there. I caught jimin's stare when I walk towards them, he smirks as his eyes went up and down my body, my legs bare by my over sized stopping its length near my mid thigh.

I blush as I looked away avoiding his gaze. I sat down beside Taehyung, next to him was jimin. Then there's a cup of beer for the each of us, girls. While the boys have their own bottle of beer. I'm not in the mood of drinking, don't want to risk spilling everything. I've never been too drunk tho. Just a little bit lost of self is fine.

We all look at each other silently as jimin took a sip of his beer. "Let's take a dip?" They all grinned as they nodded in agreement.

Ermm... I'm not confident, Don't want to...

The boys took of their shirt leaving their swimming shorts on. My eyes were glued onto jimin's body, he's sexy to be honest. I look away as he sees me looking at him.

The girls followed, they confidently took of their over sized t shirt and started hanging it onto their chair. I sat there frozen, don't know what to do or to say.

"Jennie?" Taehyung called as I shook my head towards him, "You coming?" He asked, I look down and sighed. "Can I not?" I asked hesitantly.