Chapter 26: Girl Talk

"Who is smolbaby? Do you like him?" Jimin asked

---

Shit

I knew it

They are cornering me. He's cornering me. All I can do is to lie more. I don't want to say it, but I didn't do anything bad tho. I just don't want him to know. It will be different. It won't be fun. Just kidding

I can't imagine, How he knows kyutinini . I'm getting nervous. Jimin notices it and smirked. "Jennie, Hey" Jimin snapped me out of my thoughts

"Uh.. Smolbaby is no one actually" I lied. He is not just a no one. They all give me a look of being unbelievable as I smiled sheepishly. "Okay, I'll spin it" I spin the bottle quickly as I watch it.

It landed on him. I shook my head and looked at him. He smirked. "T-Truth or dare?" I stuttered, he notices it and his smirk grew wider.

"Dare" He said confidently, I have no idea what to give him, I turn to look at the others and gave them a look, 'You give him a dare' look.

"Hyung" Taehyung spoke, we all turned to him, "I dare you to back hug the girl you like" Taehyung smirked. I tilt my head lower and sighed. I just knew that he doesn't like me. It's just between jisoo and lisa.
Jimin stood up and started circling around us. I was sitting here calmly knowing jimin won't like me. I just had a feeling of it.

Until I felt a presence behind me, a hand snake through my waist as I felt I was between someone's legs sitting behind me. My breath hitch as I look down and saw Small hands. I knew it was him. I gulp in nervousness as I felt a head beside my ear.

Oh. My. God.

Jimin likes me?

My heart is beating so rapidly as I felt him behind me. I can't believe it. This is so unbelievable.

"Stop Lying, will you?" He whispered huskily, "I know you know who SmolBaby is" He added.

"W-what?" I asked pretending to be clueless. "Stop lying Kyuky" He sighed. "What?" I asked again.

"Just wait" He whispered as he pulled back. He stood up, I felt him. I closed my eyes and sighed.

He already knew it.

"Okay! it's almost midnight! Why won't we have a pool party!?" Jimin announced. They all nod.

They all stood up and went to their room to change their clothes. I'm kinda not sleepy but I have to ignore him for awhile. I know he's going to corner me again.

I stood up and went back to the room. I lay myself down as I see the girls were already dressed "Jen? Aren't you going to join?" Jisoo asked.

"Not in the right mood" I sighed. Actually I really want to but I have to ignore his ways of cornering me. "You are no fun" Jisoo said.

"You should join us tho, it would be fun" Rose encouraged me. I look at her slightly disbelief that she talked to me nicely for the first time. "Don't be shock. You know why i've been cold and I'm wrong, just thought you hated me" She said as she smiles at me.

"I.. Never hated you" I stated, her smile become big. "Stop! Jennie just join us" Lisa said.

"I really don't want to" I lower my head as I pout. I felt them all walk towards me and circle around me. "Is it because of Smolbaby?" Jisoo asked as she sat beside me.

"I..... Don't know" I sighed. For what I know they already know, who is Smolbaby.

"Yep, it's smolbaby" Lisa confirmed. I sighed in frustration and look up to them, a little bit annoyed. "Can you not?" I said

"Can we not, what?" Rose asked as they all smiled.

"Let's have a little bit of a minute for some Girl Talk" Jisoo said

"I know you know who Smolbaby is" I sighed. "Oh we don't" They all denied. I gave them a look as I raised an eyebrow at them. "Seriously, we don't"  They said. I gave them another look as rose slightly slap my arm. I turn to look at her, "Seriously, If we would know, we shouldn't be playing with you" Rose said.

"Fine" I huffed. I still do not 100% believe them. But I guess I should trust them.

"Smolbaby huh?" Lisa smirked. "What about him?" I asked.

"Do you..  Like him?" Jisoo asked

"Complicated"

"What do you mean complicated?" They asked.

"I like him,  yes. But.... Just but" I purse my lips and sighed. "So do you know who he is?" Lisa asked curiously

"Yes I do" I confirmed

"How do get to contact him?" Rose asked.

"Okay, I'll tell you... When I went to Korea, here. I got a text from unknown number like saying 'Babe'... I told him 'who the f are you?'.. So that's how. He introduce himself to me and I didn't. So I feel like he already knows who he is texting to" I tell them as Lisa burst out laughing. "You sound so girly"

I laughed at her, "I feel you so much" I laughed as the others laugh.

"Okay, change topic. Do you like Jimin Oppa?" Rose asked. I blush at her question and turn to look at her.

"Uh?"

"That's not an answer" Jisoo sighed.

"Noo... Kind of.. Yes? Complicated?" I answered

"What do you mean complicated? It's just you who is sounding it complicated" Jisoo sighed.

"I mean yeah, kind of. But I mostly like the one who am I texting to" I said. Although I've been texting the same person. I personally like Jimin than the one who I am texting to. It's just a way of making them confuse.

"What?" Rose asked. "Jimin oppa is way better, atleast you got to see him" Rose exclaimed.

"Yep, But my problem is 'does jimin like me?'" I asked. "And I know jimin won't like me. I mean he probably have a girlfriend. And he might actually found someone prettier and better than me tho" I said before they actually say something

"To be honest You are really dumb as hell" Rose sighed.

I look at her sheepishly then sighed as well. A few moments a voice call outside. "Girls! Pool party time!!"

----------

Hey guys!!
Im actually done with this story yesterday and I thought that I updated but i didnt hahaha sorryyy

Thank youu

imma go to school hahah