Chapter 8:Detention

After the text with Jimin A.K.A.  Smolbaby, I really needed to be careful. Like what the hell?

Me?  Kissing him on the lips???

That is no no way happeninggg!! But he has a pinkish plump lips. He has a perfect lips. But me? Being so innocent, NBSB "No boyfriend Since Birth' means never had a kiss at all.

*****

"Ehem ehem Ms kim?"

"Ms kim?"

"Ms kim!!" I shook my head as I realize that the teacher was calling me. The students were chuckling, some were whispering and some were just looking at me weirdly. I quickly bow in apology and she just stared at me.

"Sorry" I apologize as I bow politely

"2 Hours detention, since you didn't attend your detention last time." She paused for awhile and looked at the boy beside me "And you two park jimin, You didn't attend detention, Two hours detention after all your classes" The teacher said as we nod.

*****

After all of the classes...

This is it. Class is all over. Its my detention time with Mr. Park Jimin. I started to fix my things after my classes was all over. And now, I was infront of the classroom where the detention time will be held.

I breathe in and encourage myself to come in. I held my hands together and started to hold it in nervousness. What if there were many students inside? I kept on standing infront of the door until I felt a body standing behind me. I kept frozen as he bent downwards to my ear and whisper.

"Jennie" He whisper huskily and pause for a moment "What are you doing there?" I froze as he lean away from me. I close my eyes as he stand infront of me. I sighed, eyes closed a few seconds, I open my eyes and still saw him standing infront of me, looking at me actually.

I clear my throat before I could speak "Excuse me"

I went in the classroom and saw a teacher sitting over the teacher's table. I bow down in respect and sat on the vacant chair. Well, There's alot of vacant seat since I think its only the two of us will be having a absolute detention. As I sat, jimin followed, He went in the classroom and the teacher just looked at him annoyed

"Oh hey old man! How are you!" Jimin said disrespectful with a smirk plastered  on his face. I looked at him blankly on what he just said

"Its you again, Mr. Park" The teacher sighed. Jimin just smirk in response. He looked onto my sight and started to walk towards my direction

Urgh! Park jimin! Don't sit beside me please! I beg you!!

When he reaches a chair, which is my chair. He looked onto the other direction and I sighed in relief. He sat one chair on the other chair beside me on the left beside me. Means there is only one chair between us. He took his phone and started to type something. I quickly looked away and stared at the clock like im going to watch it in 2 hours until detention is done

I looked around the room, waiting for someone to came or just finding something to keep my attention to. I took my phone and started to swipe something of what can I do in 2 hours. A few moments, out of nowhere the teacher stood up. We looked at him blankly confused.

"Excuse me. I just have a meeting. I'll be back in 2 hours" He went out the classroom and I hearc the door click. I run towards the door and shockingly the teacher did so.

locked us

I roll my eyes in frustration and went back on where I was sitted. The classroom was clearly quiet, no noise was made when the teacher went out the classroom. Awkwardness between us makes me uncomfortable. After the time when he bullied my bestfriend was just mean.

I looked over my phone as I felt it was vibrating. Its a call from mark. I quickly answered it and put the phone on my right ear.

"Hello?" I answered

"Jennie? Where are you?" He asked and I was about to speak but he spoke first "Are you busy? Im kinda lost in math. I needed someone to teach me" I chuckled but clearly I can't come. The teacher locked us in here.

"Oh mark~ I can't. I have 2 hours detention today" I said apologetic

"Want me to pick you up after?" He asked

"No its okay. I can go home on my own " I smiled as I was talking to the phone

"Okay see you tomorrow" He ended the call after he said that, Well, He's struggling in math though.

If only I was there, I could really help him. But since Im stuck with this someone in a classroom with awkwardness and uncomfortable air between us. Well, Just for me and for I know he doesn't even care. As I put my phone on the desk. It vibrated in notification. My eyes widen in nervousness.

--------------------------
Hey chapter 8 is out!

Hope you guys like it!

Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling! Im kinda lazy to edit some parts😂

Support my stories! GOMAWO