Chapter 24: Friday Night

Friday, 3:56 pm

I put on my pink tank top and short with my white shoes. I walked out my house and headed to the market where I am going to meet the girls, since about the friday night were talking bout that jimin invited me too come.

Girls have to buy and boys have to do boy things. I really don't know why I agree into this, But I really want to know what's between Rose and Jimin.

Jimin told he would say it to me when the friday night is on, I don't want to go. But last night I just packed my bags since they invited me to ther house.

Flashback

"why are you looking at me like that?" I asked when they were looking at me weirdly.

"You're mom is gone right?" Taehyung asked

"Yeah" I replied shortly.

"Then, I, We are inviting you to stay with us at our house" I shook my head at taehyung's statement

"Don't expect me to live with guys" I snorted. "You aren't just living with us, you're living with your friends too" Jimin said.

I got more confused, My eyebrows knitted in confusion. How on earth does my friends live with them again?

"My mom wouldn't agree on that I swear" I said.

"Let's call your mom" Taehyung said, "Why on earth would my mom agree on that?" I asked, "She will, jennie" Jungkook said.

I took my phone and dials mom's phone, I put it on loud speaker so they would hear it At the third ring my mom finally answers, "Hello?"

"Eomma! I have something to tell you"

"What is it?" She asked, "There's a friend that invites me to live to their house for awhile while you're gone----" I got cut off by someone, "Hi Mrs Kim!!" Taehyung cut me off with hsi joyful voice.

"Oh why hello, taehyung" My mom greeted her nicely. "Is taehyung the friend your saying?" she continued. "Ye-yes eomma" I hesitated to answer.

"Since, well, Taehyung take care of her until I come back. Goodbye jennie" My mom ended the call as I stared at taehyung shock.

Why on earth my mom agreed on that?

***

That's how I ended up going to be living with them. On the other hands, I still don't under stand the meaning between my friends and them.

I was about to walk inside the market making me found someone very familiar on the entrance door. I waved my hands with a smile as I walked towards them.

"sorry for taking too long" I said, "That's fine jennie" Jisoo unnie said

We all walked in the market as we started buying

**

After buying alot of food for to night, Lisa volunteered to help me with my luggage. We are now at my house, I'm now locking all the doors specifically.