Day 48

(Y/n)'s POV

"I-I'm glad you're safe.." I cant move from the shock a few seconds ago, but I recognize her.

"N-Nayeon-nii..." I look at her, she was hugging me tight.

'N-Nayeon-nii?'

The door burst open revealing Twuce members.

"She's safe..." Tzuyu look at me, she smiles.

"But Nayeon.." Jihyo-nii look at her. She just keep on hugging me.

"D-Dont let go... P-Please..." She said, I slowly nod and just continue to hug her.

I look at the broken window. She even broke it to be open... I really though its the door's fault- Wait.. R-Red substance is on the floor... W-Wait.. Red..?

'B-Blood..?' I pull away from Nayeon-nii and look at her.

"Y-You got wounded!" I said to her. She touch her cheek and smile a bit.

"This is just a scratch-"

"No its not! Look! You even have some on your arms!" Jihyo said. 

"S-Stay here unnie!" I said to her, I dash out of the room to the clinic.

'W-Why did she did that..? F-For me..?'

Jihyo's POV

"Wait! (Y/n)!" I tried to catch her but she run so fast. Is she an ostrich too like Jeongyeon?! The heck, our club is becoming a zoo.

"Nayeon-nii! Look what you did to yourself!" Jeongyeon scold our oldest member while I just watch her.

'I know (Y/n) is cute but... N-Nayeon-nii... She resembles her... She's like (Y/n)-'

"Leader-nim!" Momo shout at me, I snap back to reality and walk to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, she face palmed.

"Oh my god.. You keep staring at the problem for who knows how long!" Jeongyeon grab Nayeon's hand and pulls her on me pushing me down on the ground with her on top.

'Yahh! Y-You ostrich!'

"N-Nayeon..?" I look at her. She's groaning in pain.

"J-Jeongyeon... P-Pinch my arm..." She said. I quickly stood up and let her seat on the ground for a moment.

"Jeongyeon! Look what you did!" I shout at her. Momo steps in front of her.

"I-Its not her fault okay!" Jeongyeon hugs Momo. I sigh.

"I-I'm back.." (Y/n) walks in and kneel beside Nayeon.

"J-Just stay there Nayeon-unnie... I'll heal you..." She continued as she starts to damp a cloth on Nayeon's cheek. I saw Nayeon blush.. Who arent you blushing with me?

"T-Thank you..." Nayeon-nii said. She's too obvious.

"So... Who's the one? Your second love (Y/n)? Or your friend since the start Nayeon-nii?" Tzuyu stand beside me. I didnt move.

'The two...? D-Do I love them? W-Who-'

"Hey (Y/n)!" (Y/n) look at her and tilt her head.

"Whats wrong?" (Y/n) answered smiling a bit at her

"Can I date you tomorrow after class?"

"WAIT W-WHAT?!" All of us shout.

'B-But? S-She have the courage to ask her?! B-But.. I-I like (Y/n) more!'