Day 34

Day of the competition

(Y/n)'s POV

I'm at the school gym right now, Twice members said that their costumes should be in suprise. I tried to call unnie but she's busy, then I recieve a text.

"Nayeon-nii?" I look at the message.

"(Y/n) does it look good at me?" I scroll more and I saw a picture.

                         I giggled

I giggled.

"The other members said their outfit will be suprized.. But Nayeon..." I stare at her for a while, just staring at her beauty until I got another message.

"(Y/n) sorry for our idiot unnie.." Jihyo send me a message, I replied back.

"Its fine dont worry..." I smile, Jihyo send another message.

"D-Do I look cute too?"

"Ah yes unnie... You and Nayeon-nii are both cute.." I replied back.

"Why are they sending me messages..? And cute pictures..." I look at Jihyo's picture.

"Ahh, I saw this uniform before, maybe she cosplayed the cheer leader on the movie we watched last time..." I smile.

"Did I interrupt your moment?"

I look at the person and its Jisoo, I shake my head.

"Its fine.." I switch off my phone back to my pocket.

"I just want to talk to you.." She said as she sat beside me, I nod.

"Why do everyone lay their eyes on you?" She said seriously and look at me.

"Huh?" I look back at her. I got shock at her question, she didnt even informed me?!

"(Y/n) (L/n)...?" She ask again. I cant speak or mumble a word, I dont know too.

"I dont know Jisoo..." I look down, I heard Jisoo laugh so I look at her.

"What's funny?" She then stop laughing.

"Nothing... Its just a joke okay? Dont take it seriously.." She said as she hild my hand.

"A-Ah o-okay.." I look at our hand.

'So soft...'

"But seriously, why do all the girls like you?"

"Ehhhh?! I thought its just a joke?!"

Jennie's POV

'Jisoo..' I clench my fist.

'What is she doing with (Y/n)...?' I glace at them, I saw them laughing and holding hands together.

"Jelous?"

"You dont need my opinion... Stay away from me Nancy.." I will walk away when she grip my arm.

"Your school plus (Y/n)... You want to get it both for yourself right? I will help you.." Nancy smiled at me, I quickly move my hand away.

"I dont want your help... And in fact, I know (Y/n) is mine but I'm not that greedy..." I start to walk away.

"I wont let her to be mine only... The others also want to be friends with her and I respect her decision, if she cant be mine, then thats fine.." I got distance from her.

'Dont try to poison my mind Nancy... I wont even believe you or teamed up with you... Twice will win if we wont...'