Day 51

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n) where do you want to go first?" Jeongyeon as she look around the place. I just smile at her.

"Anywhere you want Jeongyeon-nii-" Before I finish, Jeongeon cover my mouth.

"We're on a date (Y/n), call me Jeongyeon okay?" She smile, I nod and blush a bit.

"How about you two?" Jeongyeon look at our back to see Nayeon-nii and Jihyo-nii, they're both awkward at eachother, I giggle.

"You two seemed to be forced at this.." I smile at them, they both look at me.

"Do we look like we agreed on this?!" They both said, I just giggle nerously and look at Jeongyeon.

"They really have chemestry right?" She said, I nod and smile.

"They will be a perfect pair for me.."

Jihyo's POV

"T-They're really forcing us.." I was looking around, I cant look at Nayeon-nii, I-Its awkward..

"Y-Yeah... But atleast we can join them to spy at (Y/n) right?"

'Is that only what you want Nayeon-nii? Spy on (Y/n) because you like her, how about m-' I look away and smiles fakely.

"Y-Yeah.. For (Y/n).."

Nayeon's POV

'D-Did I said for (Y/n)? B-But.. I want to date her to-'

"Ah Jihyo.." I look at her, she look at me.

"What's wrong Nayeon-unnie?" She look at me, our eyes both meet at the exact moment making me nervous.

"I-I just want to ask.." I want to talk but there is no voice coming out from my mouth.

"I-If you-" Before I finish, we heard voices from our back.

"Dont be so noisy!"

"You're the one who's shouting Sana-unnie-"

"Tzuyu, do we really need to follow them..?"

"Its fine Minari~"

"Aish.. Momo-unnie is eating again?"

"But you and Sana are eating eac-"

"CHAEYOUNG-AHHH YOUR MIND IS SO POISONEDDD"

"Shhh! They will notice us!"

"Jennie-ah, are we cutting our classes?"

"Aish its fine, me and Lisa will eat at a restaurant too hehehe.."

"We might go on a date together, Jisoo.."

I stop on my tracks and looks at them.

"Spying on our date?" I look at the 10 girls/ gays hidding on the bush.

"O-Of course not!" Tzuyu move out the bush and place her arms around her waist.

"Y-Yeah w-we're..- Sight seeing! Right!" Jennie said as she look at the building.

"They arent any sight that can be see here except old buildings.." Jihyo said laughing, I found it cute.

"U-Uh.. W-We-" Before Sana continue, we heard a giggle. We all look at Jeongyeon and (Y/n) both smiling and giggling.

"She's so cute.." Tzuyu said, I nod.

"Y-Yeah.. She's really like an angel.." Sana said.

"No, she's a goddess.." Jennie added. I just nod.

"I really want to date her-" We all look at eachother. We all said it except Jisoo, Lisa and Rose.

"So we'll open a conpetition again huh..." Mina stood up and look at us.

"Challenge accepted.." Jennie look at us seriously. I clench my fist.

"For (Y/n)..."

"But first Nayeon-nii... What competition we will do?" Dahyun ask. We look at eachother.

'What should we do?'

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay guyseu and gayseu for Twice and Blackpink here's another voting poll for next chapter, currently Jeongyeon and (Y/n) are dating and the others want to stop them by another competition, What should they do? Comment above~

And btw, A big thank you for everyone who read my story! It reached 100k alreadyyy  Thank you!!!