Day 65

Nayeon's POV

'Its been days... Thats what they said to me... They're giving me food but I'm too scared to eat it... What if they poison me? I won't see (Y/n)'s smile again...'

"(Y/n).... Where are you..?" I tear up as I give up on struggling on the chains on my wrist.

"Still calling for (Y/n) huh.." Nancy walk in my room holding another batch of food, disgusting.. Both the food and her.

"So what? (Y/n) and my friends will come here and save me.." I look at her face angry, that artificial face of her made out of surgeons..

(PS: This is a fanfiction book, dont take jokes seriously especialy this, Nancy in real life didnt undergo plastic surgery)

"Oh just wait until they pity you Ms. Im Nayeon.." She smirk then put the tray in front of me.

"Eat." She ordered, I laugh.

"How should I eat when my hands are tied? And please dont feed me. I dont accept food from a kidnapper."

"Tsk.. You're lucky I didnt hurt you!" She grip my hair hard, I flinch in pain.

"Y-You Bㅣㅜㄷㅐ.. Y-You're hurting me right now!" I pushed her using my head, I succeed on knocking her down.

"I-I'm not a weakling that will just cry... I'll wait for them patiently until then... Pray for your life to be saved.." I said, she slowly stood up and dusted her fake branded clothes.

"Then pray for my plans to fail... Oh wait, it wont fail because (Y/n)'s father is the one who ordered me to do this.." She smirk, my eyes widdened.

"You're lying.. (Y/n)'s father is a good guy! He's working hard for his family-"

"Well, you haven't met him in person so how did you say so?" She walk to my back and trace her fingers from my neck down to my back, I shiver.

"G-Get your fingers of me.." I didnt look back at her, I heard her giggle then I feel my hands get free, if she didnt got me this tired I'll hang her with the handcuff...

"So Nayeon... Just wait and get ready.." She moves away from my back and peck my cheek, kiss of Judas...

"See you later dear.." She said then move out.

'(Y/n)...'

???'s POV

"How is the plan Ms. Nancy?" I sat on my chair drinking my wine.

"I miss my childrens already... especially (Y/n).." I added.

"Mr. ****.. The plan is working perfectly, dont worry about it.." She said throught the phone, I smile.

"I'm glad I did contacted you and that Jungkook guy.. That Seulgi didn't do her job properly even I offered her millions of Won.. Including a spot on my company..." I sigh, I heard her giggle.

"Sir you almost waste your money and your company.. That girl like both of your daughters.. Pft.. And I really thought she'll two time them-"

"Is that so... I dont need anymore information.. Next time.. Just tell me about the plan about my daughters, especially my biological daughter (Y/n).." I told her then hang up the phone.

'Dear... Your mom didnt tell you she had 3 husbands.. And you're my daughter.. My only one..' I look at (Y/n)'s picture in my desk.

"You deserve the world... You deserve anything you want dear... And once you come home to daddy, I will spoil you a lot.." I smile and touch the frame.

"Sir.. The board members are already here.." My assistant walk in my office.

"I will be there in a few minutes.." I stood up and get ready.

'Irene.. I'll see you again... And for (Y/n).. We will see each other soon dear... I'll love you more than your mom and step father did..'